Are you looking for a SuperOffice integration solution to integrate SuperOffice CRM with your ERP system to increase the visibility of information? Or are you looking to improve sales team performance and drive company revenue?
Codeless Platforms’ SuperOffice API integration solution provides you with a simple, straightforward way of reading and updating SuperOffice CRM and your ERP system to reduce operational costs, remove repetitive data entry and associated errors whilst increasing productivity to drive company revenue.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless integration and business process automation capability.Download Brochure
SuperOffice Integration Scenarios and Benefits
BPA Platforms' SuperOffice CRM integration provides seamless connectivity between BPA Platform and SuperOffice. It allows you to automate the synchronisation of companies, customers and sales by allowing you to map BPA Platform data to SuperOffice CRM objects and operations. Operations, such as ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a range of business objects including Contact and Companies.
Common SuperOffice API integration scenarios with ERP systems when using BPA Platform include:
- SuperOffice integration with ERP systems, e.g. SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, SYSPRO, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Epicor Kinetic, Sage 200, Sage 1000 etc.
- New and Existing Accounts and Business Partners: Automatically synchronise accounts between SuperOffice CRM and your ERP system, including account name, default billing/shipping address, contact information etc.
- Contacts: Automatically update new and existing contacts between SuperOffice CRM and your ERP system with the associated business partner or customer account, including name, owner (if applicable), telephone/mobile, email, account name etc.
- Automatically update company additions and changes from SuperOffice CRM to an ERP system
- Automatically create a Sales Order in your ERP system when a deal has been won in SuperOffice CRM
- Sales Order: Automatically synchronise sales orders from your ERP system to SuperOffice, including order number, order date, order value, account, owner (if applicable), product, unit price, quantity, subtotal etc.
- Invoice: Automate the synchronisation of Invoice information between your ERP system and SuperOffice, including account, invoice number, invoice date, invoice amount, owner (if applicable), product, unit price, quantity, subtotal etc.
- Automatically schedule follow up activity, including cross-sell and upsell opportunities to relevant sales/account manager
Additional SuperOffice API integration and automation scenarios that can be added when using BPA Platform include:
- SuperOffice eCommerce integration: Automate the synchronisation of customers, customer updates, orders and order fulfilment between SuperOffice CRM and your eCommerce platform, e.g. Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce etc.
- SuperOffice email marketing integration: Automate the synchronisation of contact lists, campaign unsubscribes etc., and the creation and distribution of campaigns based on database actions, e.g. slow-moving stock etc., between SuperOffice CRM and email marketing software, such as MailChimp, dotdigital, Spotler etc.
- Include SuperOffice CRM users in workflow processes that start outside of the system, e.g. account placed on hold in an ERP system
- SuperOffice integration with an industry specific or bespoke system or application
Common commercial benefits achieved through SuperOffice API integration with other business systems and applications include:
- Improvement in data accuracy
- Removal of repetitive data entry
- Eradication of the risk of sending inappropriate communications to customers or prospect because contact status has not been updated in all your business applications
- Improved employee productivity and company output
Frequently Asked Questions
SuperOffice CRM Integration Brochure
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.