Are you looking for a flexible ServiceNow integration solution that will easily integrate ServiceNow applications with other external systems, such as SaaS, IaaS, legacy systems, on-premises applications, data sources or databases? Or are you looking for a service management automation solution and improve IT service delivery processes?
ServiceNow is a powerful platform and suite of applications that provides service management SaaS, specialising in IT services management (ITSM), IT operations management (ITOM) and IT business management (ITBM).
Codeless Platforms' drag and drop ServiceNow integration provides you with the ability to integrate ServiceNow with other cloud-based or on-premises business systems to extend its functionality and capabilities for end-to-end service management automation. It removes repetitive data entry, improves business efficiency and reduces costs.
ServiceNow integration can be achieved with BPA Platform. BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability. You automate an employee process by dragging and dropping icons onto a canvas and linking them together in a process flow. The correlation of these tools replicate the physical employee process to your exact business rules.
ServiceNow Integration Brochure
ServiceNow Integration Scenarios and Benefits
BPA Platform enables ServiceNow users to integrate with practically any business on-premises or cloud-based system including, ERP and accounting systems, CRM systems, customer service applications and human capital management software. It provides you with end-to-end service management automation solution so that you and your employees can concentrate on improving company performance.
Common ServiceNow integration and automation scenarios that our partners and users often implement when using BPA Platform include:
- ServiceNow ERP Integration e.g. SYSPRO, SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, Access Dimensions, Epicor Kinetic, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Oracle E-Business Suite, Sage 200, Sage 1000 etc.
- ServiceNow integration with existing service management software applications
- Human Capital Management integration e.g. ServiceNow Workday integration to automatically synchronise worker profiles, to-do's, job tracker etc.
- CRM integration e.g. Salesforce ServiceNow integration, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Infor CRM etc.
- Customer service integration e.g. Zendesk integration with ServiceNow to automatically identify, create and allocate support tickets
- Automating the transfer of financial data between systems
- Automatically import sales opportunities, requests or enquiries from CRM, marketing or help desk software
- Automating the posting of journal entries, reverse journal entries and auto-reverse accruals in financial software
- IT Asset Management integration e.g. ITAM and ITSM to automate IT inventory management tasks
Common benefits achieved by integrating ServiceNow with other cloud-based or on-premises business systems include:
- Improve IT service delivery
- Improve financial performance and service management
- Eradicate data entry errors and associated costs
- Improve the visibility of and access to important information to aid decision making
- Increase company and employee productivity
Frequently Asked Questions
ServiceNow Integration Brochure
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.