Credit Control Software
Are you looking for a Credit Control Software Automation solution that can extend your existing ERP or accounting software to automate repetitive credit control procedures?
Codeless Platforms' Credit Control Software BPA tools monitor, enforce and automate your credit control procedures to reduce aged debtor times, strengthen cash flow and remove error prone administrationDownload Brochure
Credit Control Software Scenarios and Benefits
By using Codeless Platforms' Business Process Automation Platform to monitor, enforce and automate your credit control procedures you can:
- Automate the creation and delivery of credit control letters or electronic communications to exact business rules
- Establish workflow automation processes so that all decision makers are consulted before key clients are placed on hold, receive a credit control communication or have their credit limit amended.
- Monitor and enforce credit control procedures without committing valuable employee resources
- Support credit control decisions by integrating data from credit reference agencies or other web services (Companies House or VIES)
- Dynamically inform non-financial team employees of credit control status changes via email, SMS or a CRM account record update.
Common benefits achieved through our credit control software solution include
- Consistent cash flow
- Credit control procedures and processes consistently adhered to
- Eradicate human errors and administration costs
Credit Control Automation Brochure
Credit Control Software
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.