Shopify Epicor Integration
Are you looking for a customisable Shopify Epicor integration solution to automatically synchronise sales orders, products and pricing between your Shopify store and Epicor ERP? Or are you looking to reduce order processing times and costs?
Codeless Platforms’ BPA Platform provides Shopify partners and end users with drag and drop integration tools to automate the essential day to day eCommerce order processing tasks, to help reduce processing times and costs and reducing order fulfilment times.Download Brochure
Shopify Epicor Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Shopify integration scenarios with Epicor ERP include:
- Automatic download of sales orders from Shopify, Shopify Plus and Shopify’s point of sale system (POS)
- Automate the downloading of order details, including customer shipping details, delivery method, product description, product code, product description, payment details and transaction ID
- Automatic upload ERP sales order status to Shopify and automatically update customers with automated sales order status updates, courier tracking information etc.
- Automatically download products from Shopify at scheduled intervals, allowing for the upkeep of product stock levels and price changes
- Automatically insert Shopify point of sale (POS) sales into Epicor ERP
- Ability to integrate multiple Shopify stores
- Courier service integration, e.g. Parcelforce, DPD, FedEx, Royal Mail, UPS, Hermes etc.
Commercial benefits of integrating Shopify and Epicor
- Streamlined Shopify order management processes
- Reduction of operational costs
- Eradication of repetitive data entry and associated human error
- Improved employee productivity
- Quicker order to fulfilment times
Epicor Shopify Integration Brochure
Shopify Epicor Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.