Epicor Magento 2 Integration
Are you looking for an Epicor Magento 2 integration solution to remove repetitive, error prone and costly data entry from employee workloads? Or are you looking to streamline your Magento 2 order management processes by improving the speed of orders to fulfilment?
Codeless Platforms’ Epicor Magento 2 integration solution provides you with drag and drop integration tools to automate order processing tasks, to ensure that customer details, orders, stock, products and pricing are always up to date in your primary business applications.Download Brochure
Epicor Magento 2 Integration Features and Benefits
Operations of the Magento 2 Epicor ERP integration solution include:
- Automatic download of Magento 2 sales orders into Epicor ERP, including orders downloaded to Epicor ERP, with information such as quantity, product code, product description, customer billing and shipping details, shipping method and payment information.
- Automated transfer of customer details e.g. updating customer accounts, new customers, existing customers and guest accounts.
- Automatic upload of Epicor ERP order statuses to Magento 2.
- Automatic synchronisation of price changes.
- Automation of Accounts Receivable (AR), invoices and payments.
- Automation of product updates, including product SKUs, product descriptions, tax class, product weight and dimensions, retail price, stock levels.
- Automatic stock level updates from Epicor ERP to Magento 2.
- Automated checking of errors and internal alerts via email or SMS if a sales process fails.
Custom services and integrations achievable
Every business works differently, which is why Codeless Platforms’ Epicor ERP Magento 2 integration solution can be customised with additional capabilities and functionality. Additional integrations achievable with the solution include:
- Courier integration: Royal Mail, DPD, FedEx, Parcelforce, DHL, Hermes, UPS etc.
- Automatic creation and delivery of pick lists
- PO invoice automation
- Dispatch note creation
- Shipping notifications via email / SMS
- Customer portals
- Automated bank reconciliation and integration with payment gateways such as WorldPay, PayPal, Stripe etc.
Commercial benefits of Magento 2 integration with Epicor ERP
- Streamlined order processes
- Eradication of repetitive, bi-directional data entry and associated errors
- Improved order to fulfilment times
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Reduced operational costs
Magento 2 Epicor Integration Brochure
Epicor Magento 2 Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.