DPD Epicor Integration
Are you looking for a DPD Epicor integration solution to reduce fulfilment times and costs by automating the placement of consignments with DPD and automatically printing shipping labels? Or are you looking to automate other order fulfilment processes such as automatically publishing tracking numbers to customer portals and eCommerce platforms?
Codeless Platforms’ DPD Epicor ERP integration solution enables you to integrate DPD delivery services with your Epicor system to synchronise orders from Epicor and automatically place them with DPD for delivery to reduce order fulfilment times and costs, whilst enhancing customer satisfaction through automatically notifying customers with tracking numbers.Download Brochure
DPD Epicor Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Epicor ERP integration scenarios with DPD that you can achieve with BPA Platform include:
- Automatically pull orders from Epicor ERP and dynamically place them with DPD for delivery
- Pull tracking numbers from DPD into Epicor ERP and automate delivery notifications to the customer via email/SMS
- Automatically print shipping labels
- Dynamically identify orders in need of fulfilment and selection of the most suitable courier based upon your chosen factors
- Ability to identify shipping issues when administering orders for fulfilment
Commercial benefits achieved by integrating Epicor ERP with DPD include:
- Reduce order fulfilment processing time
- Improve customer service
- Eradicate repetitive data entry processes
- Reduce operational costs and the need to recruit additional resource during peak periods
- Improve order to dispatch times
DPD Epicor Integration Brochure
DPD Epicor Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.