HubSpot Epicor Integration
Are you looking for a cost-effective HubSpot Epicor integration solution to remove repetitive data entry tasks from marketing activities such as transferring click through email statistics and unsubscribes between systems? Or are you looking to automatically synchronise customer and prospect data between HubSpot and Epicor ERP to improve the consistency of marketing data?
Codeless Platforms’ HubSpot integration solution for Epicor ERP provides you with the ability to remove time consuming bi-directional data entry that exists between HubSpot and Epicor ERP to remove the risk of sending inappropriate communications to customers or prospects and drive company revenue.Download Brochure
HubSpot Epicor Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common HubSpot email integration scenarios with Epicor ERP that our customers implement using BPA Platform include:
- Automatically synchronise customer contact data between HubSpot and Epicor ERP
- Automatic synchronisation of prospect contact data between Epicor ERP and HubSpot
- Automated transfer of click through (CTR) campaign statistics from HubSpot to Epicor ERP
- Dynamically gather content from other blogging platforms and publish this on your HubSpot blog
- Automate the synchronisation of HubSpot email unsubscribes with your CRM solution e.g. Salesforce, Sage CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sugar CRM etc.
Commercial benefits of integrating HubSpot with Epicor ERP include:
- Eradicate repetitive data entry and human error
- Improve marketing data consistency
- Remove the risk of sending inappropriate communications to customers or prospects
- Enhance employee productivity
- Reduce operational costs
- Increase company revenue
HubSpot Integration Brochure
HubSpot Epicor Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.