Hermes Epicor Integration
Are you looking for a Hermes Epicor integration solution to automatically place orders with Hermes for fulfilment? Or are you looking for a way to reduce order fulfilment times and costs whilst improving customer service?
Codeless Platforms’ Hermes integration connector for Epicor ERP provides you with the ability to remove repetitive data entry from employee workloads by automatically placing orders for fulfilment with Hermes, printing shipping labels and automatically distributing tracking numbers to customers via email or SMS notification.Download Brochure
Hermes Epicor Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Hermes integration scenarios with Epicor ERP include:
- Automatically push sales orders from Epicor ERP to Hermes for fulfilment
- Automate the downloading of information back from Hermes for other uses
- Automatically print Hermes shipping labels
- Automatic publishing of Hermes tracking numbers to customer portals and eCommerce platforms
- Automated creation and distribution of delivery confirmations to customers with tracking details via email/SMS
- Automate the synchronisation of 'proof of delivery' into Epicor ERP/li>
- Dynamically identify shipping issues when administering orders for fulfilment
Commercial benefits of Epicor ERP integration with Hermes include:
- Reduced data entry costs
- Improved order to fulfilment times
- Reduced operational costs and the need to recruit additional resource during peak periods
- Allow employees to concentrate on adding value elsewhere within the business e.g. stock control
Hermes ERP Integration Brochure
Hermes Epicor Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.