MailChimp Epicor Integration
Are you looking for a cost-effective and customisable MailChimp Epicor integration solution that eradicates manual data administration tasks from email marketing activities? Or are you looking for an automation tool to set business rules to specify the creation and distribution of mailshots automatically to drive company revenue?
Codeless Platforms’ MailChimp integration solution for Epicor ERP provides drag and drop tools that integrate MailChimp with Epicor ERP and automate employee driven business processes. BPA Platforms’ MailChimp Epicor connector enables organisations to automate the manual processes that slow email marketing activities down such as updating unsubscribes, email list collaboration and generating reports.Download Brochure
MailChimp Epicor Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common MailChimp integration scenarios with Epicor ERP that our customers often implement when using BPA Platform include:
- Automate the updating of MailChimp software with customer data from Epicor ERP
- Dynamically create, delete and synchronise marketing lists between Epicor, your CRM system and MailChimp
- Automatically update your company CRM application with campaign statistics and set associated activities for sales team follow up
- Automatically update email unsubscribes
- Define business rules and workflow logic to specify the creation and distribution of mailshots e.g. slow-moving stock campaigns
- Automatic creation and delivery of campaign reports
Commercial benefits achieved by integrating MailChimp with Epicor ERP include:
- Ensure GDPR compliance
- Drive new revenue streams with rules driven email campaigns
- Remove repetitive data administration tasks from employee workloads
- Improved marketing data
- Reduced operational costs
MailChimp Integration Brochure
MailChimp Epicor Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.