Epicor ERP Automated SMS
Are you looking for an Epicor ERP automated SMS solution to automatically send data driven SMS messages to improve the timing, relevance, personalisation and performance of SMS text messaging? Or are you looking to integrate your SMS service with Epicor ERP and your other business systems?
Codeless Platforms' Epicor ERP Automated SMS solution, and it's easy to use drag and drop tools, enables organisations of all sizes to automate the creation and delivery of data-driven, personalised SMS messages to suppliers, employees, prospects and customers to improve company productivity, protect against financial risk and improve the timing, relevance and personalisation of SMS text messaging communications.Download Brochure
Epicor ERP Automated SMS Text Messaging Scenarios and Benefits
Common automated communications created via our Automated SMS for Epicor solution include:
- Automatically create and distribute SMS management alerts e.g. large discount applied to sale, stock level warnings
- Automatic creation and distribution of SMS marketing messages when a customer(s) has not purchased a product or service for 'x' months or for slow moving stock promotions
- Automatic creation and distribution of SMS message(s) when a contract or subscription is approaching completion
- Automated creation and distribution of customer SMS messages when an order has been dispatched
Common benefits that organisations can achieve by automating SMS communications include:
- Improved timing, relevance, personalisation and performance of SMS text messaging
- Eradication of costly and time-consuming employee administration
- Reduced operational costs
- Improved company performance
- Increased customer satisfaction
Automated SMS Brochure
Epicor ERP Automated SMS
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.