DHL Epicor Integration
Are you looking for a cost-effective DHL Epicor integration solution to automate the placement of consignments with DHL? Or are you looking to automate pick-lists, automate the printing of shipping labels and dynamically push tracking numbers to customer portals?
Codeless Platforms’ DHL integration solution for Epicor ERP provides you with the tools you need to integrate DHL with Epicor ERP and automate the synchronisation of sales orders between Epicor and DHL for delivery. Integrating Epicor ERP with DHL improves customer satisfaction, and reduces fulfilment times and costs.Download Brochure
DHL Epicor Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Epicor ERP integration scenarios with DHL include:
- Automatic download of orders from Epicor ERP
- Automatic placement of consignments with DHL
- Automatically pull tracking numbers from DHL and place them into Epicor
- Automated delivery notifications to the customer via email / SMS
- Automatically push proof of delivery into Epicor ERP
- Automated printing of shipping labels
- Automatically identify orders in need of fulfilment
- Ability to dynamically select the most cost-effective courier based on package size and weight
- Dynamically identify shipping issues when administering orders for fulfilment
Commercial benefits of Epicor ERP integration with DHL include:
- Reduced operational costs
- Eradication of manual data entry errors
- Reduced order to fulfilment times and costs
- Removal of repetitive employee data processing
- Increased company output
- Enhanced customer service
- Reduce the need to recruit during peak periods
DHL Epicor Integration Brochure
DHL Epicor Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.