WooCommerce Epicor Integration
Are you looking for a market-proven WooCommerce Epicor integration solution to remove the pains of repetitive data entry tasks that surround order management? Or are you looking to ensure that product, pricing, and stock are always up to date across all your business systems?
Codeless Platforms’ WooCommerce Epicor integration solution provides you with the ability to automate essential order management processes, such as the downloading and uploading of orders, customer information, stock and pricing between WooCommerce and Epicor Kinetic. BPA Platform removes the hidden costs that surround your eCommerce processes by eradicating repetitive data entry tasks and associated human errors.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud-to-cloud applications to talk to each other, enabling seamless system integration and business process automation capability.Download Brochure
WooCommerce Epicor Integration Scenarios and Benefits
The WooCommerce Connector for Epicor Kinetic allows communication between BPA Platform and WooCommerce. You use the Integration tool to map BPA Platform data to WooCommerce objects and operations. Operations, such as ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, including Product, Customer and Order. You can use WooCommerce integration to provide an indirect link between systems that do not typically synchronise data with each other, such as synchronising contacts from a CRM platform as WooCommerce customers, importing WooCommerce sales orders into Epicor, or even to provide reports containing data from both systems.
Common Epicor WooCommerce integration scenarios often implemented by BPA Platform users include:
- Automate the creation and updating of new, existing, and guest accounts in Epicor Kinetic
- Automate sales order processing from WooCommerce to Epicor Kinetic
- Automatically upload Epicor sales order status to WooCommerce
- Automate the creation of incoming accounts receivable (AR) invoices and payments
- Automate the updating of inventory from Epicor to WooCommerce
- Automate the uploading of price changes made in Epicor Kinetic to WooCommerce
- Automatically update products, including SKU, product descriptions, tax class, weigh, RRP, stock quantity
- Dynamically check for errors and send an alert via email/SMS if a sales process fails
- Courier service integration, e.g. Parcelforce, DPD, FedEx, Royal Mail, Metapack etc.
- Purchase Order (PO) automation
- Pick list automation
- Automatically create dispatch notes
- Automated delivery/shipping notifications and alerts via email, SMS, web portals
- Payment gateway integration, e.g. PayPal, Stripe, Worldpay etc.
Common commercial benefits achieved through WooCommerce Epicor integration include:
- Remove repetitive data entry and human error
- Speed up the WooCommerce order management process
- Improve order fulfilment times
- Reduce operational costs and drive company revenue
- Increase the visibility of stock levels
- Reduce the need to recruit additional resource during peak periods
- Increase employee productivity and company output
Frequently Asked Questions
WooCommerce Epicor Integration Brochure
WooCommerce Epicor Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.