Epicor eCommerce Integration
Are you looking for an Epicor eCommerce integration solution to remove repetitive data entry in your eCommerce order management processes? Or are you looking to decrease order fulfilment times and ensure that stock details and pricing are always correct in Epicor ERP and your eCommerce platform?
Codeless Platforms’ Epicor eCommerce integration solution removes the hidden costs that surround eCommerce order processing by automating the synchronisation of sales orders and stock between your Epicor ERP system and eCommerce solution, helping you to reduce administration time and associated processing costs.Download Brochure
Epicor eCommerce Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Epicor integration scenarios with eCommerce solutions that our customers implement using BPA Platform include:
- Drag and drop eCommerce integration connectors, e.g. Amazon Seller Central, eBay, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce and many more
- Automatic creation of customer accounts, e.g. new customers, existing customer and guest accounts
- Automatic transfer of eCommerce sales orders into Epicor ERP including: customer shipping details, delivery method, product description, product code, quantity ordered, customer payment details, transaction IDs etc.
- Automatic upload of Epicor sales order statuses to your eCommerce platform
- Inventory automation: product description, stock levels etc. from Epicor ERP to your eCommerce solution
- Automatic creation of pick lists
- Dynamic updating of web store with a 'complete' or 'shipped' status when an invoice or delivery has been created in Epicor ERP
- Automation of sales refund orders, invoices and credit memos
- Automatic download of online stock levels at defined or scheduled intervals
- Automated synchronisation of price changes in Epicor with your web store
- Trigger-based creation and distribution of real-time business alerts (email/SMS) when specialist products are ordered or back in stock
- Automated placement of eCommerce sales orders with your preferred parcel delivery service, e.g. DPD, Parcelforce, FedEx, Royal Mail, UPS, Metapack etc.
- Automatic creation and distribution of PO requisitions when an eCommerce order depletes stock levels below agreed levels
- Payment gateway integration, e.g. Stripe, WorldPay, PayPal, Abillity etc.
- CRM integration, e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage CRM, Sugar CRM, Infor CRM etc.
- Automatic dispatch note creation and delivery
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration, e.g. Argos, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, John Lewis, Boots, Morrisons etc.
Common commercial benefits achieved through eCommerce web store integration with Epicor ERP include:
- Reduced order to fulfilment times
- Increased product line profitability
- Enhanced customer communications
- Removal of manual order processing errors
- Reduced operational costs and the need to recruit at peak seasonal times
- Improved company and employee productivity
Epicor eCommerce Integration Brochure
Epicor eCommerce Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.