Shopify Sage 200 Integration
Are you looking for a Shopify Sage 200 Integration solution to remove costly Shopify order management administration and fulfilment processes by synchronising data between Shopify, Sage 200 and your preferred courier service? Or are you looking to ensure that products, stock and pricing are consistent throughout the business?
Codeless Platforms' Shopify Sage 200 integration solution enables organisations running Sage 200 and Shopify to quickly and easily integrate the two applications to streamline repetitive and costly order management processes. It provides Shopify partners and both B2B and B2C users with the ability to automatically download and upload customer information, Shopify sales orders, products, stock and pricing without any employee intervention, unless specified in your eCommerce process.
It provides additional Shopify alerts to keep you informed if a sales process fails with the added ability to incorporate Shopify low stock and out of stock notifications from business rules to ensure that stock levels are consistent across all business systems. Each automated process is unique to the way your business operates, providing you with a 100% fit every time.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability. The Shopify integration solution for Sage 200 is compatible with both Shopify and Shopify Plus.
Shopify Sage 200 Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Typical Shopify Sage integration scenarios that our customers implement using the BPA Platform:
BPA Platforms’ Shopify connector for Sage 200 simplifies communication between BPA Platform, Shopify and Sage 200. The tool is used to map BPA Platform data to Shopify objects and operations. Operations such as, ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as, Product, Customer and Order. The responses received back from the Shopify API can be saved to file or passed to another BPA Platform tool for further processing. The responses can include details of the object requested, any errors from the provider, or the values of any automatically generated ID fields.
Image: eCommerce process example with BPA Platform, Shopify and Sage 200
- Automatic insertion of Shopify orders into Sage 200 including customer billing/shipping details, delivery method, payment method, quantity ordered, product code/description
- Automatically upload Sage 200 sales order status to Shopify
- Automate the creation of incoming payments against the order
- Fraud Risk Assessment (FRA): Automatically put orders on hold with no stock allocated in Sage 200 if they are identified as medium or high risk of fraud, and send an advisory notification to an administrator
- Automatically update inventory from Sage 200 and upload price changes to Shopify
- Automatic placement of an order with a selected courier service(s) e.g. DPD, DHL, UPS, FedEx, Parcelforce, Hermes etc.
- Shopify Alerts and Notifications via email / SMS e.g. identify transaction location, check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails, Shopify out of stock notification, Shopify low stock alert, Shipping notifications etc.
- Automate product updates including product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, available inventory levels
- Automatic upload of products from a master catalogue through PIM Shopify integration
Common commercial benefits achieved through Shopify Sage 200 Integration include:
- Streamlined Shopify order management process
- Improved customer service levels
- Substantially decreased order fulfilment times
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Removal of repetitive data entry and associated administration errors
- Improved operational costs
Frequently Asked Questions
Shopify Sage 200 Integration Brochure
Shopify Sage 200 Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.