Shopify PIM Integration
Are you looking for a Shopify PIM integration solution to improve the consistency of your product catalogue and provide multiple system integrations alongside your PIM system? Or are you looking for an all-in-one product information management solution for Shopify to manage product data, improve channel and supplier management and remove the time-consuming creation of product and pricing lists in Excel spreadsheets?
Codeless Platforms’ Shopify PIM integration solution is compatible with Shopify and Shopify Plus and provides Shopify partners and B2C and B2B users with the tools they need to ensure product catalogue consistency across Shopify, PIMventory, multiple cloud-based and on-premises business systems and sales channels. Business rules and workflow logic for additional functionality and process automation capabilities can be achieved through the business process automation solution, BPA Platform to reduce operational costs and drive company revenue.Download Brochure
Shopify PIM Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common PIM for Shopify scenarios that are often implemented by BPA Platform and Shopify users include:
Shopify PIM integration facilitates data synchronisation between Shopify and your PIMventory application allowing you to manage your product catalogue and multiple sales channels. Additional integration and process automation can be achieved through BPA Platform to provide you with a complete business solution including advanced business rules and workflow logic, report and document automation and automated alerts.
- System Integration: Shopify integration, PIMventory, ERP e.g. SAP Business One, MS Dynamics NAV, Sage 200, Sage 1000, Sage X3, Sage 300, Epicor, SYSPRO, Access Dimensions etc.
- Product Management: Automatically export and import, create, update and delete products and their respective data to and from Shopify, PIMventory and ERP including primary product information, custom attributes and product variants e.g. description, SKU, manufacturer, RRP and pricing, images etc.
- Multiple Shopify Stores: Automatically synchronise products with multiple Shopify stores
- Stock Levels: Automate stock levels between systems and applications
- Sales Channel Management: Automatically update sales channels and marketplaces e.g. Amazon, eBay, print catalogues, POS, 3PL etc.
- Order Management: Automatically pull sales orders from Shopify and place them into your ERP system including; customer name, address, billing / shipping, payment details, transaction IDs, products ordered etc.
- Order Confirmation and Shipping Notifications: Automatically create and distribute order confirmations and shipping notifications via email / SMS
- Supplier Management: Automatically update supplier details such as contact details, products, order history, supplier price changes etc.
- Report Automation: Product lines per category, inventory levels, monthly sales reports etc.
- Workflow Logic and Business Rules: Re-order point notifications, PO approvals, stock level changes in pseudo-real-time, only download fully paid sales orders etc.
Image: Shopify PIM Example - Product View Page
Commercial benefits of Shopify PIM integration include:
- Centralised database of all product information
- Complete visibility of all products
- Remove the manual tasks in creating and maintaining product and pricing lists in Excel
- Reduce repetitive data entry and associated manual errors that surround product information management
- Ensure product catalogue consistency across systems and sales channels
- Reduce operational costs
- Improve decision making
- Increase company revenues by going to market quicker
- Streamline operational processes and workflow
PIMventory eCommerce Integration
Shopify PIM Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.