DHL Sage 200 Integration
Are you looking for an affordable DHL Sage 200 integration solution to reduce costs, decrease fulfilment times and remove repetitive administration?
Codeless Platforms' DHL Integration solution enables organisations to automate many of the repetitive employee processes associated with order fulfilment by providing a powerful drag and drop platform on which to build a robust data synchronisation solution between DHL and back office systems.Download Brochure
DHL Sage 200 Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common DHL web service integration scenarios requested by our customers using Sage 200 include:
- The automatic placement of sales orders with the most economical or suitable courier service provider
- Automatic printing of labels
- The automatic publishing of tracking numbers to customer portals and eCommerce solution
- Automated delivery notifications
- Automated proof of delivery into business software
- Automatic creation and distribution (via email or SMS) of reports and pick lists
Common commercial benefits achieved by integrating DHL web services with Sage 200 include:
- Reduced operation costs
- Removed data entry errors
- Reduced dispatch to fulfilment times
- Eradicated employee data processing
Our DHL integration solution will swiftly and consistently consolidate Sage 200 software with DHL to:
- Boost company output
- Considerably reduce processing times for quicker dispatch
- Enhance customer service
- Eliminate the need for recurring employee administration
- Reduce operational costs and the necessity for seasonal staff
DHL Sage 200 Integration Brochure
DHL Sage 200 Integration
Sage 200 Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.