Magento 2 Sage Integration
Are you looking for a Magento 2 Sage integration solution to improve your Magento 2 order management processes and reduce costly, repetitive data entry? Or are you looking to improve order to fulfilment times and ensure that products, stock and pricing are always up to date in Magento 2?
Codeless Platforms’ Magento 2 Sage connector simplifies Magento 2 integration with your Sage ERP system through an easy-to-use interface. Flexible, drag and drop integration tools enable you to map your business data to Magento 2 objects and deliver read / write access between practically any on-premises or cloud-based business system or application to maintain data consistency across multiple databases.Download Brochure
Magento 2 Sage Integration Features and Benefits
Operations of the Sage Magento 2 connector include:
- Sage ERP Integration e.g. Sage 200, Sage ERP 1000 & Line 500, Sage X3, Sage 300 and others
- Automatically process orders: Including product description, product code, quantity, customer billing details, customer shipping details, delivery method as chosen by the customer, payment method etc.
- Automatic upload of Sage sales order status to Magento 2
- Dynamically link orders downloaded from Magento 2 to separate holding accounts e.g. WEB.MAGENTO, WEB.EBAY, WEB.AMAZON etc.
- Automatically create incoming payment against sales order
- Automatic update of inventory levels from Sage
- Automatic update of price changes from Sage ERP to Magento 2
- Product update automation: Product SKU, product description, tax class, weight, RRP, inventory quantity etc.
Custom services and integrations achievable
Codeless Platforms Sage ERP integration with Magento 2 can be customised to provide you with a true end-to-end business solution. Popular business process automation scenarios and additional integrations that can be implemented include:
- Courier integration: Royal Mail, DPD, FedEx, Parcelforce, DHL, Hermes, UPS etc.
- Courier delivery management e.g. Metapack
- CRM integration: Salesforce, Sage CRM, Sugar CRM, Agile CRM, Firefly CRM etc.
- Magento 2 PIM integration to ensure product catalogue consistency across all systems and sales channels
- Automated creation and distribution of pick lists for the warehouse
- Purchase Order (PO) invoice automation
- Dispatch note creation and delivery
- Shipping notifications and updates sent to customers via email / SMS
- Customer portal for Sage
- Automated bank reconciliation and integration with payment gateways e.g. WorldPay, PayPal, Stripe etc.
Commercial benefits of Sage Magento 2 integration
- Simplified Magento 2 order management processes
- Removal of bi-directional data entry costs
- Reduced order to fulfilment times
- Improved company productivity
- Reduced operational costs
- Up-to-date and synchronised stock levels
Magento 2 Sage Integration Brochure
Magento 2 Sage Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.