WooCommerce Sage Integration
Are you looking for a WooCommerce Sage integration solution to remove costly order management and fulfilment processes? Or are you looking to ensure that orders, customers, products, stock and pricing are consistent across all your business systems?
Codeless Platforms' WooCommerce Integration solution for Sage provides proven, drag and drop tools to create standard and complex synchronisations with WooCommerce and your Sage solution. Its BPA Platform automatically reads and writes data to and from WooCommerce and your cloud-based or on-premises Sage system to remove repetitive order management workflows from employee tasks and improve product, stock and pricing consistency across all of your business applications and marketplaces.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability.
WooCommerce Sage integration Scenarios and Benefits
How does WooCommerce integrate with Sage?
The WooCommerce Connector for Sage allows communication between BPA Platform and WooCommerce. You use the Integration tool to map BPA Platform data to WooCommerce objects and operations. Operations such as, ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as, Product, Customer and Order.
You can use WooCommerce Sage integration to provide an indirect link between systems that do not typically synchronise data with each other, such as synchronising contacts from a CRM platform as WooCommerce customers, importing WooCommerce sales orders into Sage, or even to provide reports containing data from both systems.
Example: eCommerce process example with BPA Platform, WooCommerce and Sage 200
Common WooCommerce data synchronisation and integration scenarios with Sage include:
- WooCommerce Sage integration e.g. Sage 50, Sage 200, Sage 1000, Sage X3, Sage 300, Sage Intacct
- Automatically process sales orders from WooCommerce to Sage
- Automate the upload of Sage sales order status to WooCommerce
- Automated creation of incoming payments against the order
- Automatically update inventory from Sage to WooCommerce
- Automate the upload of price changes to WooCommerce
- Automatically check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- Automatic product updates e.g. product SKU, product description, weight, tax class, retail price and inventory quantity
- Additional Services and Integrations achievable: Courier integration (DPD, FedEx, Parcelforce, UPS etc.), PO invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications
- WooCommerce PIM integration
Common commercial benefits achieved through WooCommerce Sage integration include:
- Eradication of repetitive data entry and associated human errors
- Significant decrease in order to dispatch times
- Reduced operational costs and the requirement to recruit temporary seasonal employees
- Increased visibility of data held in WooCommerce to assist decision making
Frequently Asked Questions
WooCommerce Sage Integration Brochure
WooCommerce Sage Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.