EKM Sage 200 Integration
Do you need an EKM Sage 200 integration solution to remove manual administration from processing EKM sales orders into Sage 200? Or do you need a solution to ensure products, stock and pricing are always up-to-date in your EKM Pro store?
Codeless Platforms’ EKM Pro integration with Sage 200 removes the need for repetitive bi-directional administration by removing the manual processes that surround order management including the downloading and uploading of customer details, sales orders, products, stock and pricing.Download Brochure
EKM Pro Sage 200 Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common EKM Pro integration scenarios with Sage 200 that our customers implement using BPA Platform include:
- Automatically process sales orders from EKM Pro to Sage 200 including: Customer billing and shipping address, delivery methods, payment information, product and order details
- Automatically update order status from EKM to Sage 200
- Automatic product updates from Sage 200 to EKM including product SKU, description, product weight and dimensions, retail price and available stock levels
- Automated pricing updates from Sage 200 to EKM
- Automatically check for errors and send an alert via email if a sales process fails
Common commercial benefits achieved through EKM Pro integration include:
- Removal of repetitive data entry and administration errors between EKM and Sage 200
- Decreased order to dispatch times
- Increased visibility of inventory levels
- Enhanced employee and company productivity
- Reduced operational costs at peak seasonal times
- Improved customer satisfaction
EKM Sage 200 Integration Brochure
EKM Sage 200 Integration
Sage 200 Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.