Shopware Sage Integration
Are you looking for a Shopware Sage integration solution to automate your order management processes and improve the consistency of products, stock, and pricing between systems? Or are you looking to reduce manual processing errors and improve operational costs?
Codeless Platforms’ Shopware Sage integration connector provides both B2B and B2C Shopware users with the ability to integrate Shopware with Sage systems. It automates repetitive, manual order processing tasks, including orders, customer information and updating products, stock and pricing, to eradicate manual data entry tasks between multiple systems and eCommerce marketplaces.
Shopware Sage Integration Features and Benefits
The Shopware Connector for Sage ERP enables you to map data to Shopware API objects and operations. Operations, such as ADD, UPDATE, GET and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, including Order, Customer and Product.
Shopware Sage integration is achieved using BPA Platform and is compatible with:
- Sage X3
- Sage Intacct
- Sage 50
- Sage 200
- Sage 300
Sage Shopware Integration Capabilities:
- Manage Customer Accounts: Automatically create and update new and existing customer accounts (details, billing/shipping address) in Sage systems.
- Order Management: Automatically process Shopware orders to Sage systems, including customer billing/shipping details, delivery method, payment method, quantity ordered, product code/description.
- Upload Sage ERP order status to Shopware: Automatically update Shopware with sales order status updates made in Sage systems.
- Create incoming AR Invoices and Payments: Automatically create an Accounts Receivable invoice etc.
- Inventory and Pricing: Automatically update inventory from Sage systems and upload price changes to Shopware.
- Product Updates: Automatically update product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price and available inventory levels between Sage systems and Shopware.
- Additional Services and Integrations: Identify transactions, check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails, PO invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications, support for multiple Shopware stores, support for a host of B2B scenarios.
Shopware integration with Sage benefits:
- Streamline Shopware order management processes
- Increase the visibility of inventory levels between systems and departments
- Remove repetitive data entry tasks and associated administration errors
- Reduce order to dispatch times
Shopware Sage Integration Brochure
Shopware Sage Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.