Shopify Sage Integration
Are you looking for a Shopify Sage integration solution to remove the costly process of rekeying data and processing orders between Shopify, Sage ERP and your preferred courier service?
Codeless Platforms' Shopify Sage integration solution enables organisations running Sage ERP and Shopify to quickly and easily integrate the two applications to streamline repetitive and costly order management processes.
You can use Shopify Sage integration to provide an indirect link between systems that do not typically synchronise data with each other, such as synchronising contacts from a CRM platform as Shopify customers, importing Shopify sales orders into Sage, or even to provide reports containing data from both systems.
Shopify Sage Integration Scenarios and Benefits
How does Shopify integrate with Sage?:
Codeless Platforms' Shopify integration solution for Sage provides proven, drag and drop tools to create standard and complex synchronisations with Shopify and your Sage solution. Its BPA Platform automatically reads and writes data to and from Shopify and your cloud-based or on-premises Sage system to remove repetitive order management workflows from employee tasks and improve product, stock and pricing consistency across all of your business applications and marketplaces.
The Shopify connector tool for Sage allows communication between BPA Platform and Shopify. You use the Integration tool to map BPA Platform data to Shopify objects and operations. Operations such as, ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as, Product, Customer and Order.
Image: eCommerce process example with BPA Platform, Shopify and Sage 200
Typical Shopify Sage ERP integration scenarios that our customers implement when using BPA Platform:
- Shopify Sage integration e.g. Sage 200 / Sage 1000 / Sage 300 / Sage X3, Intacct etc.
- Automatically process Shopify orders into Sage
- Automate the upload of Sage sales order status to Shopify
- Automate the creation of incoming payments against the Shopify order
- Automatically update inventory from Sage to Shopify
- Automate the upload of price changes from Sage to Shopify
- Automatically check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- Automatic product updates e.g. product SKU, product description, weight, tax class, retail price and inventory quantity
- Additional Services and Integrations achievable: Courier integration (DPD, FedEx, Parcelforce, UPS etc.), PO invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications.
- Automatic upload of products from a master catalogue through a dedicated PIM for Shopify solution
Common commercial benefits achieved by integrating Shopify with Sage business software include:
- Improved customer service levels
- Substantially diminished order fulfilment times
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Reduced eCommerce costs
- Eliminated frequent data entry actions and the capacity for human error
Frequently Asked Questions
Shopify Sage Integration Brochure
Shopify Sage Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.