ServiceNow Sage Integration
Are you looking for a ServiceNow Sage integration solution to integrate ServiceNow with on-premises or cloud-based Sage systems, such as Sage Intacct or Sage 200? Or are you looking to automate data synchronisation to reduce repetitive administration and drive company revenue?
Codeless Platforms’ ServiceNow Sage integration solution allows you to seamlessly integrate Sage and ServiceNow to reduce costs, increase employee productivity and drive company revenue. BPA Platform provides a secure ServiceNow integration solution to automate the management of your company data to transform your organisation into an agile, high-performing operation.
BPA Platform enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud-to-cloud SaaS applications to talk to each other to facilitate integration and business process automation capability.
ServiceNow Sage Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Sage integration with ServiceNow takes the complexity out of business process automation. With BPA Platform, organisations can add an unrivalled level of agility to their operations. Automated processes can be adapted or completely rewritten as business processes change to meet new conditions.
Depending on what you want to achieve, most processes you define are achieved in a 100% 'code-free' experience. BPA Platform tools are used to automate an employee process by dragging and dropping icons onto a canvas and linking them together in a process flow. The correlation of these tools replicates the physical employee process to your exact business rules.
Common Sage ServiceNow integration scenarios
- ServiceNow Sage integration, e.g. Sage Intacct, Sage 200, Sage 300, Sage X3 etc.
- Automatically add or update new or existing customer records in Sage on a new record in ServiceNow, including name, billing/shipping address, telephone, customer ID, order details etc.
- Add a record in ServiceNow on a new or existing business partner or supplier in Sage
- Automatically add a record in ServiceNow from a new or updated product/master catalogue in Sage
- Automatically add or update customer records in Sage when a record has been updated in ServiceNow, e.g. contact information, sales order history
- Update records in ServiceNow against a new or updated business partner or supplier in Sage
- Automatically add records in ServiceNow when an invoice has been created in Sage
- Dynamically update records in ServiceNow when a product or catalogue has been added or updated in Sage
- Automate the creation of sales orders and update the relevant customer record in Sage
- Automatically create and synchronise service tickets between Sage and ServiceNow
- Dynamically profile customers through purchase history and interests to aid marketing messaging
- Automate the synchronisation of sales orders and quotes between ServiceNow and your Sage system and allocate them to the relevant employee for review, approval, processing, or fulfilment
- Automatically pull invoices from Sage and push to ServiceNow to allow customers to access and pay invoices online
- Dynamically format and transform customer shipping details and update other systems, e.g. eCommerce website
- Automate the synchronisation of inventory and stock numbers between ServiceNow and Sage
- Include ServiceNow users in workflow processes that start outside of ServiceNow, e.g. account placed on hold within Sage
Sage ServiceNow integration benefits:
- Reduced development time and costs through drag-and-drop integration and process automation tools
- Enforced compliance procedures
- Increased company and employee productivity
- Improved visibility of data and information
- Eradication of data entry errors and associated costs
- Ability to scale operations without additional employee overheads
Frequently Asked Questions
ServiceNow Sage Integration Brochure
ServiceNow Sage Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.