WooCommerce Sage X3 Integration
Are you looking for a WooCommerce Sage X3 integration solution to remove costly WooCommerce order management and fulfilment processes by synchronising data between WooCommerce, Sage X3 and your preferred courier service? Or are you looking to ensure that orders, products, stock and pricing are free from error and consistent across all your business systems?
Codeless Platforms' WooCommerce Sage X3 integration solution provides both B2B and B2C WooCommerce users with proven, drag and drop tools to create standard and complex synchronisations with WooCommerce and Sage X3. It utilises BPA Platforms' integration and automation tools to integrate the two applications and allows you to automate essential WooCommerce processes, including the downloading and uploading of customer details, sales orders, products, stock and pricing. It provides you with additional WooCommerce alerts to keep you informed if a sales process fails, with the added ability to incorporate WooCommerce out of stock notifications, product alerts and re-order point notifications to ensure that stock levels are consistent.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS solution that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud-to-cloud applications to talk to each other, enabling seamless system integration and business process automation capability.
WooCommerce Sage X3 Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common WooCommerce Sage X3 integration scenarios when using BPA Platform:
The WooCommerce Connector for Sage X3 automatically reads and writes data to and from your WooCommerce platform, using BPA Platform to map data to WooCommerce API objects and operations, such as Add, Get, Update, and Delete for a variety of business operations, including Product, Customer and Order.
Image: WooCommerce Sage X3 integration scenario example using BPA Platform
- Automatic downloading of WooCommerce orders into Sage X3, including product description, product code, quantity ordered, customer billing/shipping address, delivery method (including carriage charges), payment method
- Automatic transfer of online payment details and transaction IDs to Sage X3
- Automated transfer of order status from Sage X3 to WooCommerce
- Automatic monitoring and reporting of important stock level data
- Automatic product updates, e.g. product SKU, product description, weight, tax class, retail price and inventory quantity
- Automatically upload price changes to WooCommerce
- Automatic, rules-based placement of an order with a selected courier service, e.g. UPS, DPD, DHL, FedEx etc.
- Synchronisation of customer data between WooCommerce and Sage X3, including new, existing and guest accounts
- The automatic distribution of WooCommerce or offline orders to product fulfilment partner (Drop Shipping)
- WooCommerce alerts, e.g. automatically check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- PIM for WooCommerce to ensure catalogue consistency across multiple marketplaces
Common commercial benefits achieved through WooCommerce Sage X3 integration include:
- Removal of repetitive data entry and associated human errors
- Significant decrease in order to dispatch times and costs
- Reduced operational costs and the requirement to recruit temporary seasonal employees
- Increased visibility of data held in WooCommerce to assist decision making
- Improved employee productivity and company output
Frequently Asked Questions
WooCommerce Sage X3 Integration Brochure
WooCommerce Sage X3 Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.