Sage X3 eCommerce Integration
Are you looking for a cost-effective Sage X3 eCommerce integration solution to automate orders, stock and product updates between your eCommerce web shop and Sage X3? Or do you need to decrease order to dispatch times and costs?
Codeless Platforms' Sage X3 integration with eCommerce solutions removes the hidden costs from your order management processes by removing repetitive, error-prone and costly administration tasks from employee workloads.Download Brochure
Sage X3 eCommerce Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Sage X3 integration scenarios with eCommerce solutions that our customers implement using BPA Platform include:
- Drag and drop eCommerce integration connectors e.g. Amazon Seller Central, eBay, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce and many more
- Automatic creation of customer accounts e.g. New customers, existing customer and guest accounts
- Automatic transfer of eCommerce sales orders into your Sage X3 application: Customer shipping details, delivery method, product description and code, quantity ordered, payment details, transaction IDs etc.
- Automatic upload of Sage X3 sales order statuses to your eCommerce platform
- Inventory automation, including product description, stock levels etc. from Sage X3 to your eCommerce solution
- Automatic creation of pick lists
- Automatic creation of Accounts Receivable (AR) invoices and payments
- Dynamic updating of your web shop with a 'complete' or 'shipped' status when an invoice or delivery has been created in Sage X3
- Automation of sales refund orders, invoices and credit memos
- Automatic download of online stock levels at defined or scheduled intervals
- Automated synchronisation of price changes in Sage X3 with your web store
- Trigger-based creation and distribution of real-time business alerts (email/SMS) when specialist products are ordered
- Automated placement of eCommerce sales orders with your preferred parcel service e.g. DPD, Parcelforce, FedEx, Royal Mail, UPS, Metapack etc.
- Automatic creation and distribution of PO requisitions when an eCommerce order depletes stock levels below agreed levels
- Dedicated PIM eCommerce integration solution to ensure product consistency
- Payment gateway integration e.g. Stripe, WorldPay, PayPal etc.
- CRM integration e.g. Sage X3 Salesforce integration, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage CRM, Sugar CRM, Infor CRM etc.
- Automatic dispatch note creation and delivery
- Sage X3 Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration e.g. Argos, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, John Lewis, Boots, Morrison’s etc.
Common commercial benefits achieved through eCommerce web store integration with Sage X3 include:
- Reduction in order to fulfilment times
- Greater product line profitability
- Enhanced customer communications
- Removal of order processing errors
- Reduced operational costs
- Improved company and employee productivity
Sage X3 eCommerce Integration Brochure
Sage X3 eCommerce Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.