eBay Sage X3 Integration
Are you looking for a market-proven eBay Sage X3 integration solution to remove the hidden costs of eCommerce order management by eradicating repetitive data entry tasks between eBay and Sage X3? Or are you looking to ensure that product, pricing, and stock are always up to date across all your business systems?
Codeless Platforms’ eBay Sage X3 integration solution provides you with the ability to automate essential order management processes, such as the downloading and uploading of orders, customer information, stock and pricing between eBay and Sage X3. BPA Platform removes the hidden costs that surround your eCommerce processes by removing repetitive data entry tasks and associated human errors, and provides automated notification and alerting capabilities if a sales process fails.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS solution that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud-to-cloud applications to talk to each other, enabling seamless system integration and business process automation capability.
eBay Sage X3 Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common eBay Sage X3 integration scenarios often implemented by BPA Platform users include:
- Automating the creation and updating of new, existing, and guest accounts in Sage X3 from orders received through eBay
- Automatic processing of orders, including customer billing and shipping details, product code and description, delivery method and payment information
- Automatic upload of Sage X3 sales order status to eBay
- Automated creation of incoming Accounts Receivable (AR) invoices and upcoming payments
- Automatic update of inventory from Sage X3
- Automatic upload of price changes to eBay
- Automated product updates, including SKU, description, RRP, inventory quantity, product descriptions etc.
- Dynamically check for errors and send/receive internal alerts if a sales process fails
- Courier service integration and shipping notifications via email / SMS, e.g. DPD, Royal Mail, Parcelforce, FedeX, DHL etc.
- Purchase order automation
- Pick list automation
- Automated creation of dispatch notes
Common commercial benefits achieved through Sage X3 eBay integration include:
- Remove repetitive data entry and human error
- Speed up the eBay order management process
- Improve order fulfilment times
- Increase the visibility of stock levels
- Reduce the need to recruit additional resource during peak periods
- Reduce operational costs and drive company revenue
- Increase employee productivity and company output
eBay Sage X3 Integration Brochure
eBay Sage X3 Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.