Sage X3 EDI Integration
Do you need a cost effective Sage X3 EDI integration solution to remove repetitive bi-directional data entry tasks between your EDI and Sage X3 systems? Or are you looking to enhance your trading partner relationships by having access to real-time, critical business data?
Codeless Platforms’ EDI integration solution for Sage X3 reduces the cost of EDI integration projects to provide you with real-time, critical business data, allowing your employees to spend more time building trading partner relationships.Download Brochure
Sage X3 EDI Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common EDI and Sage X3 integration scenarios that our customers implement using BPA Platform include:
- Automatically receive and send electronic orders, invoices, advance shipping notes, remittance advice notes etc.
- Automate the creation and delivery of sales and inventory reports
- Automatically push data back into Sage X3 with rules-based workflow authorisations, if required
- Monitor key EDI data and send business alerts via email or SMS to company decision makers
- Automate the creation of important back up files
Common commercial benefits achieved by integrating EDI with Sage X3 include:
- Access to real-time, critical business data
- Improved trading partner relationships and streamlined supply chain
- Reduction in the costs of doing business
- Improved decision making by increasing the visibility of critical information
- Removal of manual data entry processing
- Reduction of EDI integration development times and costs
- Improvement of data exchange speeds and accuracy
- Increased operational efficiency
Sage X3 EDI Integration Brochure
Sage X3 EDI Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.