MailChimp Sage X3 Integration
Are you looking for a MailChimp Sage X3 integration solution to remove the manual data administration tasks that surround email marketing activities? Or are you looking for an automation tool to set business rules to specify the creation and distribution of mailshots automatically?
Codeless Platforms’ MailChimp Sage X3 integration solution provides drag and drop tools that integrate MailChimp with Sage X3 and automates employee-driven business processes. The MailChimp Sage X3 connector simplifies access to the MailChimp API, allowing you to map data to MailChimp objects and operations, including primary business objects, such as List, Campaign and Click report.
MailChimp Sage X3 integration is achieved with BPA Platform. BPA Platform is an iPaaS solution that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud-to-cloud applications to talk to each other, enabling seamless system integration and business process automation capabilities.
MailChimp Sage X3 Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Codeless Platforms' MailChimp Sage X3 connector overview
The MailChimp connector tool allows communication between BPA Platform, MailChimp and Sage X3 for seamless MailChimp marketing automation. All communication uses XML. You use the integration tool to map BPA Platform data to MailChimp objects and operations. Operations, such as ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, including List, Campaign, and Click report. A full list of objects can be seen in the MailChimp Connector whitepaper.
The XML responses received back from the MailChimp API can be saved to file or passed to another BPA Platform tool for further processing. The responses can include details of the object requested, any errors from the provider, or the values of any automatically generated ID fields. For example, you can use the MailChimp integration solution to provide an indirect link between systems that do not typically synchronise data with each other, such as synchronising contacts from a CRM platform as MailChimp subscribers, or even to provide reports containing data from both systems.
Common MailChimp Sage X3 integration scenarios: MailChimp automation examples
- Automatic creation and distribution of email marketing campaigns based on data changes in CRM, Sage X3 or other business applications, e.g. slow moving stock
- Automatically synchronise MailChimp contact lists with CRM, Sage X3 and other business systems
- Automate the synchronisation of MailChimp campaign unsubscribes with CRM, Sage X3 and other business systems
- Automated creation and distribution of email campaign reports
- Automatically update customer relationship management applications with email campaign statistics
- Automatic creation and distribution of sales team member follow-up activities based on campaign results
- Integration with marketing data providers
- Integration with communication preference services
- Email verification solution integration
Commercial benefits achieved through email marketing automation with MailChimp Sage X3 integration include:
- Eradication of time-consuming, bi-directional data entry from MailChimp unsubscribes
- Improved employee productivity
- Improved MailChimp campaign performance due to cleaner data
- Streamlined email marketing processes
- Improved GDPR
- Enhanced marketing regulation compliance
MailChimp Sage X3 Integration Brochure
MailChimp Sage X3 Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.