Magento SYSPRO Integration
Do you need a Magento SYSPRO integration solution to remove repetitive, error-prone and costly eCommerce data entry activities from employee workloads in order to reduce Magento order management times? Or are you looking to ensure that products, pricing and stock are all consistent in Magento and SYSPRO?
Codeless Platforms' Magento SYSPRO integration connector provides both B2B and B2C organisations with the ability to automate essential eCommerce processes, including the downloading and uploading of customer details, sales orders, products, stock and pricing. It provides additional Magento alerts to keep you informed if a sales process fails with the added ability to incorporate Magento out of stock notifications, product alerts and re-order points from business rules to ensure that stock levels are consistent across all business systems.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability. The Magento integration solution for SYSPRO is compatible with both Magento and Magento 2.
Magento SYSPRO Integration Scenarios and Benefits
The Magento connector tool for SYSPRO integration is simply installed alongside our BPA Platform which can connect to most data sources via ODBC, OLEDB, Web Services or an extensive range of supported 3rd party APIs through connectors. The Magento SYSPRO integration connector automatically reads and writes data to and from your Magento eCommerce platform using BPA Platform to map data to Magento API objects and operations, including Add, Get, Update, and Delete, for a variety of business operations, such as Product, Customer and Order.
Image: eCommerce process example with BPA Platform, Magento and SYSPROSYSPRO Magento Data Sheet
Typical Magento SYSPRO integration scenarios that our customers implement using BPA Platform:
- Automatic transfer of Magento sales orders into SYSPRO, including new, existing and guest accounts from sales orders received from Magento
- Automated product updates, e.g. product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, stock levels
- The placement of Magento sales orders with your preferred parcel service, e.g. UPS, DPD, Parcelforce, DHL, Hermes, FedEx etc.
- Automatic transfer of online payment details and transaction IDs to SYSPRO
- Automatically update Magento with a 'complete' or 'shipped' status when an invoice or delivery has been created
- Automatic creation and distribution of PO requisitions when a Magento order depletes stock levels below agreed levels
- Trigger-based creation and distribution of real-time business alerts (email/SMS), e.g. when specialist products are ordered, automatically check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- Automatic communication of Magento or offline orders to product fulfilment partners (drop shipping)
- Magento PIM integration to ensure product catalogue consistency across all systems and sales channels
Supported SYSPRO versions for Magento integration
The current supported system requirements include:
- SYSPRO 7
- SYSPRO 8
- BPA Platform installation – minimum version required is BPA Platform 2020 Update 1
- BPA Platform Web Service Connector Tool (WSCT) – minimum version 1.2
- BPA Platform SYSPRO Connector Tool minimum version 1.0
Contact us for latest compatibility.
Commercial benefits achieved through Codeless Platforms' Magento SYSPRO integration solution include:
- Significantly reduced fulfilment times
- Greater product line profitability
- Enhanced customer communications
- Eradication of order processing errors
- Improved operational costs
- Increased customer satisfaction
Frequently Asked Questions
Magento SYSPRO Integration Brochure
Magento SYSPRO Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.