Magento 2 PIM Integration
Are you looking to automatically synchronise product information between your Magento 2 and product information management system to improve quality and consistency? Or are you looking to streamline approval workflow processes to reduce administration errors and go to market quicker with a dedicated PIM for Magento?
BPA Platform is an integration and business process automation solution that provides you with the ability to seamlessly synchronise your product catalogue between the product information management system PIMventory, Magento 2, other primary business systems (ERP, WMS etc.) and multiple sales channels such as Amazon, eBay, print catalogues and point-of-sale (POS) solutions.Download Brochure
Magento 2 PIM Integration Overview
Magento 2 PIM Integration Scenarios
Codeless Platforms’ Magento 2 PIM integration solution allows both B2C and B2B organisations, including manufacturers and distributors to have a centralised solution that increases the visibility and consistency of product information, whilst improving the workflow of product information tasks and reducing repetitive, error-prone bi-directional data entry. Typical PIM Magento integration scenarios implemented by BPA Platform users include:
- System Integration: Magento 2, PIMventory, ERP (SAP Business One, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics etc.), WMS and practically any data source via ODBC, OLEDB, Web Services or an extensive range of 3rd party APIs through connectors
- Stock Item Synchronisation: Ensure stock records are updated across all systems regardless of the system where data is changed
- Stock Level Synchronisation: Automatically monitor database changes and adjust inventory levels to ensure that all stock is consistent between systems
- Product Catalogue: Automate the synchronisation of your product catalogue data for systems, stores and sales channels including; product description, product links, product media, manufacturer, SKUs, RRP, pricing etc.
- Sales Channels and Marketplaces: Automatically update sales channels and marketplaces with up-to-date product lines and product information e.g. Amazon, eBay, POS, 3PL etc.
- Supplier Management: Automate the synchronisation of supplier information including company and contact details, products, previous orders, pricing changes
- Sales Orders: Automate sales orders and shipping confirmations from Magento 2 and other sales channels to your ERP system e.g. SAP Business One, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics etc.
- Customer Management: Automate the synchronisation of customer records including; name, telephone, products ordered, transaction IDs, payment details, billing and shipping address etc.
- Reporting: Automatic report creation and distribution e.g. product lines per category, inventory levels, sales reports etc.
- Business rules and logic: Dynamically include business rules and workflow logic to processes e.g. stock-level changes in pseudo-real-time, only download fully paid sales orders, workflow approvals etc.
Commercial benefits of Magento PIM integration include:
- Centralised database of all product information
- Complete visibility of all products
- Remove the manual tasks in creating and maintaining product and pricing lists in Excel
- Easily create and maintain product catalogues
- Remove creation of product and pricing lists in Excel
- Reduced administration and bi-directional data entry from product catalogue tasks
- Reduced operational times and associated costs
- Ability to go to market across multiple sales channels quicker
- Up-to-date and correct listings 100% of the time
- Complete visibility of product catalogue
PIMventory eCommerce Integration
Magento 2 PIM Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.