FedEx SYSPRO Integration
Are you looking for a FedEx SYSRPO integration solution to automatically place sales orders from SYSPRO to FedEx to improve the speed of order fulfilment? Or are you looking to optimise delivery costs and remove repetitive, bi-directional administration from employee workloads?
Codeless Platforms’ FedEx SYSPRO integration solution provides you with the ability to automate the placement of sales orders with FedEx and automatically distribute tracking numbers to customers via portals, your eCommerce platform or through email and SMS notifications to significantly reduce fulfilment times and optimise delivery costs.Download Brochure
FedEx SYSPRO Integration Scenarios
Common FedEx integration scenarios with SYSPRO that organisations look to implement with BPA Platform include:
- Automatically place sales orders from SYSPRO with FedEx
- Automate the printing of FedEx shipping labels
- Automatic publishing of FedEx tracking numbers to customer portals and eCommerce platforms
- Automatically create and distribute delivery notifications with tracking numbers
- Automate the synchronisation of 'proof of delivery' into your business software
Commercial benefits of SYSPRO integration with FedEx web services include:
- Reduced data entry costs
- Improved order to fulfilment times and associated costs
- Reduced operational costs and the need to recruit additional resource during peak periods
- Allow employees to concentrate on adding value elsewhere within the business e.g. stock control
FedEx SYSPRO Integration Brochure
FedEx SYSPRO Integration
SYSPRO Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.