UPS SYSPRO Integration
Are you looking for an easy to use UPS SYSPRO integration tool to automatically place consignments with UPS? Or are you looking for a solution to automatically publish tracking numbers to customer portals and automate the printing of shipping labels to reduce repetitive data administration tasks?
Codeless Platforms’ UPS integration solution for SYSPRO provides you with drag and drop integration tools to quickly and easily integrate UPS with SYSPRO to automate the synchronisation of orders between SYSPRO and UPS for delivery. Integrating SYSPRO and UPS reduces order fulfilment times and will improve customer satisfaction.Download Brochure
UPS SYSPRO Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common SYSPRO integration scenarios with UPS include:
- Automatic download of orders from SYSPRO and placement with UPS for delivery
- Automatic download of tracking numbers from UPS and placement into SYSPRO
- Automated delivery notifications to the customer via email / SMS
- Automatically print shipping labels and pick lists
- Automatically identify orders in need of fulfilment
- Dynamically select the most cost-effective courier based on package size and weight
- Ability to identify shipping issues when administering orders for fulfilment
Commercial benefits of SYSPRO integration with UPS include:
- Reduced operational costs
- Removed data entry errors
- Reduced order to fulfilment times and costs
- Removal of repetitive employee data processing
- Increased company output
- Enhanced customer service
UPS SYSPRO Integration Brochure
UPS SYSPRO Integration
SYSPRO Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.