Expensify SYSPRO Integration
Are you looking for an Expensify SYSPRO integration solution to automatically create expense reports and journal entries in your SYSPRO system when an expenses workflow has been completed in the Expensify expense management software? Or are you looking to streamline employee expenses workflow processes by removing repetitive data entry and human errors?
Codeless Platforms' Expensify SYSPRO integration solution enables organisations using Expensify expense management software to integrate this powerful system with SYSPRO using drag and drop, point and click technology. Our Expensify connector is simply installed alongside BPA Platform which can connect to most data sources via ODBC, OLEDB, Web Services or an extensive range of supported 3rd party APIs through connectors.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS solution that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud-to-cloud applications to talk to each other, enabling seamless system integration and business process automation capabilities.
Expensify SYSPRO Integration Features and Benefits
Expensify SYSPRO Connector Features:
Codeless Platforms’ Expensify integration solution automates the creation of expense invoices in your SYSPRO system so that you can streamline expenses workflow processes and reduce employee workloads.
- Approve expense reports in Expensify and see these entered into SYSPRO as GL journal entries within minutes; one journal entry per expense report
- One journal detail for each expense on the report, each debiting the amount to be reimbursed from the appropriate GL account, as determined by the configuration of Expensify and of the BPA Platform integration
- Expense reports and attached receipts downloaded as PDF documents and saved to your server
- One additional journal detail (without GL analysis) crediting the balance of the report to a clearing account, for subsequent payment (payment not automated by BPA Platform)
- GL analysis entered for each journal detail, based on the ‘tags’ assigned to each expense by the Expensify user, as determined by the configuration of Expensify and of the BPA Platform integration
- Optionally automate posting of journal entry to permanent ledger after data entry
- Set ‘Reimbursed’ flag visible to the Expensify user on their expense report after their approved claim has been entered into SYSPRO, for peace of mind
- Extensible solution template; easy to add custom report fields from Expensify as additional field mappings to SYSPRO; many other customisations and extensions possible
Expensify SYSPRO Connector Benefits
Common commercial benefits that you can achieve through Expensify integration with BPA Platform include:
- Remove repetitive data entry and human errors
- Increase visibility into company expenditure
- Streamline employee expense workflows
- Reduce operational costs
- Improve efficiency and profits
Expensify SYSPRO Integration Brochure
Expensify SYSPRO Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.