Magento SYSPRO Integration Solution Overview
Codeless Platforms’ Magento SYSPRO integration solution provides you with a pack of preconfigured tasks to automate essential business processes such as the downloading and uploading of orders, customer details, stock and pricing between your Magento store and SYSPRO.
Magento SYSPRO integration with the use of BPA Platform removes the hidden costs that surround everyday Magento order management processes by removing repetitive employee data entry task and associated administration errors.
SYSPRO Magento BPA Solution Modules and Benefits
This dedicated solution simplifies integration between SYSPRO, Magento and Magento 2, providing you with the tools to synchronise essential order and stock information quickly and easily between the two systems.
Default automated processes in the Magento SYSPRO solution include:
- Automatically update customer accounts in SYSPRO, including new, existing and guest accounts from sales orders received from Magento
- Automate the download of orders from Magento to SYSPRO, including product description, product code, quantity, customer billing/shipping address, shipping method and payment method
- Automated upload SYSPRO sales order status to Magento
- Automate the creation of incoming AR (accounts receivable) invoices and payments
- Automatically update inventory from SYSPRO to Magento
- Automatically upload price changes made in SYSPRO to Magento
- Automated product updates, e.g. product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, stock levels
- Automatically check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- Additional Services and Integrations*: Courier integration, PO invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications
*Not included in this standard pack. Contact us for more information.
Benefits of SYSPRO Magento Integration
Common commercial benefits that you can achieve by integrating Magento with SYSPRO include:
- Removal of repetitive data entry and associated administration errors
- Streamline Magento order management processes
- Decrease order to dispatch times
- Increase the visibility of inventory levels
- Improve productivity and reduce operational costs