Shopify Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration
Are you looking for a Shopify Dynamics NAV Integration solution to ensure that products, stock and pricing are consistent between Shopify and Navision? Or are you looking for a Shopify Navision integration solution to reduce operational costs and manual Shopify order management processes?
Codeless Platforms' Shopify Dynamics NAV integration solution enables organisations running Shopify and Dynamics NAV to quickly and easily integrate the two applications to streamline repetitive and costly Shopify order management processes. It provides Shopify partners and both B2B and B2C users with the ability to automatically download and upload customer data, Shopify sales orders, products, stock and pricing without any employee intervention, unless specified in your eCommerce process.
The Shopify Dynamics NAV integration tool provides additional Shopify alerts to keep you informed if a sales process fails with the added ability to incorporate Shopify low stock and out of stock notifications from business rules to ensure that stock levels are consistent across all business systems. Each automated process is unique to the way your business operates, providing you with a 100% fit every time.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability. The Shopify Dynamics NAV integration is compatible with both Shopify and Shopify Plus.
Shopify Dynamics NAV Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Typical Shopify Navision integration scenarios that our customers implement using BPA Platform:
BPA Platforms’ Shopify Connector for Microsoft Dynamics Nav simplifies communication between BPA Platform, Shopify and Dynamics NAV. The tool is used to map BPA Platform data to Shopify objects and operations. Operations such as, ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as, Product, Customer and Order. The responses received back from the Shopify API can be saved to file or passed to another BPA Platform tool for further processing. The responses can include details of the object requested, any errors from the provider, or the values of any automatically generated ID fields.
Image: Shopify Dynamics NAV integration scenario example using BPA Platform
- Automatic insertion of Shopify orders into Microsoft Dynamics NAV including customer billing/shipping details, delivery method, payment method, quantity ordered, product code/description
- Automate the creation and updating of new, existing or guest customer accounts in Dynamics NAV from sales orders received from Shopify
- Automatically transfer order status updates from Dynamics NAV to Shopify
- Fraud Risk Assessment (FRA):Automatically put orders on hold with no stock allocated in Navision if they are identified as medium or high risk of fraud, and send an advisory notification to an administrator
- Automatically update inventory from Microsoft Dynamics NAV and upload price changes to Shopify
- Automate the synchronisation of existing and new products from the Dynamics NAV item master catalogue including product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, available inventory levels to ensure they are up to date and consistent in Shopify
- Shopify Alerts and Notifications e.g. identify transaction location, check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails, Shopify out of stock notification, Shopify low stock alert, Shipping notifications etc.
- Automatic placement of an order with a selected courier service(s) e.g. DPD, UPS, DHL, FedEx, Hermes, Parcelforce etc.
- Automatic upload of products from a master catalogue with a PIM for Shopify
Common commercial benefits achieved by using BPA Platform for Shopify Dynamics NAV integration include:
- Automated and streamlined Shopify order management process
- Improved customer service levels
- Significantly reduced order to fulfilment times
- Increased employee productivity and company output
- Improved operational costs and ability to drive company revenue
Frequently Asked Questions
Shopify Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration Brochure
Shopify Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.