Shopify Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration Overview
Codeless Platforms’ Shopify Microsoft Dynamics NAV BPA Solution provides you with a pack of preconfigured tasks to remove the need for manual order processing between Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics NAV and other essential business processes such as the synchronisation of products, stock and pricing.
This dedicated solution for Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics NAV also supports fraud risk assessment (FRA) and automatically places orders on hold without allocating stock in Microsoft Dynamics NAV if they are identified as medium or high risk.
Shopify Microsoft Dynamics NAV BPA Solution Modules and Benefits
This proven and cost effective solution will automate a wide range of business processes and dramatically reduce order processing time and associated costs.
Standard modules of the Shopify Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration solution include:
- Manage Customer Accounts: Automatically create and update new, existing or guest customer accounts including details and billing addresses in Microsoft Dynamics NAV from sales orders received from Shopify
- Automate Order Management: Process sales orders from Shopify to Microsoft Dynamics NAV including customer billing/shipping details, delivery method (including carriage charges), method of payment, quantity required, product code/description
- Fraud Risk Assessment (FRA): Automatically put orders on hold with no stock allocated in Microsoft Dynamics NAV if they are identified as medium or high risk of fraud, and send an advisory notification to an administrator
- Upload Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sales Order Status to Shopify: Works in conjunction with the fulfilment (part shipment, full shipment) and transactional order status logic embedded into Shopify
- Automate Inventory and Pricing Updates: Automatically update inventory from Microsoft Dynamics NAV and upload price changes to Shopify
- Automate Product Updates: Synchronise existing and new products from the Microsoft Dynamics NAV item master catalogue including product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, available inventory levels to ensure they are up to date in Shopify
- Alerts and Notifications: Identify where the transaction is, check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- Additional Services and Integrations*: Courier integration, PO invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, support for multiple Shopify stores, support for a host of B2B scenarios and more
*Not included in this standard pack. Contact us for more information.
Benefits of the Shopify Microsoft Dynamics NAV Solution
The Shopify Navision integration solution will quickly become an integral part of your business by automating a wide-variety of business processes. Common commercial benefits that you can achieve include:
- Remove repetitive data entry and associated administration errors
- Streamline order management processes
- Decrease order fulfilment times and costs
- Increase the visibility of inventory levels
- Improve company productivity and operational costs