Magento Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration
Do you need a Magento Dynamics NAV integration solution to remove repetitive, error prone and costly data entry activities from employee workloads? Or are you looking for a solution to improve the management of products, orders, customer information, stock and pricing in Magento and Dynamics NAV?
Codeless Platforms' Magento Navision connector provides B2B and B2C organisations with the ability to automate essential eCommerce processes such as the downloading and uploading of customer details, Magento sales orders, products, stock and pricing. It provides additional Magento alerts to keep you informed if a sales process fails with the added ability to incorporate Magento out of stock notifications, product alerts and re-order points from business rules to ensure that stock levels are consistent across all business systems.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability. The Magento Dynamics NAV integration solution is compatible with both Magento and Magento 2.
Magento Dynamics NAV Integration Scenarios and Benefits
The Magento integration tool for Microsoft Dynamics NAV integration is simply installed alongside our BPA Platform which can connect to most data sources via ODBC, OLEDB, Web Services or an extensive range of supported 3rd party APIs through connectors. The Magento Navision integration connector automatically reads and writes data to and from your Magento eCommerce platform using BPA Platform to map data to Magento API objects and operations such as Add, Get, Update, and Delete for a variety of business operations such as Product, Customer and Order.
Image: Magento Dynamics NAV eCommerce process example with BPA Platform, Magento and Dynamics NAV
Typical Magento Navision integration scenarios that our customers implement using BPA Platform:
- Automate the transfer of Magento sales orders into your Microsoft Dynamics NAV including product description and code, quantity, customer billing/shipping details, delivery method, payment method etc.
- Automatically updates products inclusing product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, inventory quantity etc.
- Automated customer data synchronisation between Magento and Microsoft Dynamics NAV including new, existing and customer accounts
- Automate the placement of Magento sales orders with your preferred parcel service e.g. FedEx, DPD, UPS, DHL, Hermes, Parcelforce etc.
- Automatic transfer of online payment details and transaction IDs to Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Automate the updating of Magento with a 'complete' or 'shipped' status when an invoice or delivery has been created
- Automate the creation and distribution of PO requisitions when an Magento order depletes stock levels below agreed levels
- Automatically trigger the creation and distribution of real-time Magento alerts (email/SMS) e.g. automatically check for errors and send internal alerts if a sales process fails or when specialist products are ordered
- Automate the communication of Magento or offline orders to product fulfilment partners (drop shipping)
- PIM Magento integration to ensure product catalogue consistency across all systems and sales channels
"It’s a true integration solution for retail which requires no manual administration, until the point that bank statements come in, which then need to be reconciled. It works a treat. Introducing Codeless Platforms’ solution has meant that we’re running at a third of what was originally envisioned for staffing, and it‘s working successfully."IT Manager, Nottingham Forest Football Club
Nottingham Forest FC used BPA Platform to integrate Magento, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and DPD
Common commercial benefits achieved when using Codeless Platforms' Magento Navision integration solution include:
- Reduction in fulfilment times
- Greater product line profitability
- Enhanced customer communications
- Eradication of order processing errors
- Reduced operational costs
- Reduced need to recruit additional resource during peak and seasonal periods
Frequently Asked Questions
Magento Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration Brochure
Magento Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.