Shopify Plus Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration
Are you looking for a market-proven Shopify Plus Microsoft Dynamics NAV integration solution to automate the processing of Shopify orders into Microsoft Dynamics NAV to reduce repetitive data entry tasks and associated errors? Or are you looking to improve the management and visibility of stock, products and pricing in your Shopify Plus store?
Codeless Platforms’ Shopify Plus integration solution facilitates two-way integration between your Shopify Plus store and Microsoft Dynamics NAV to automate B2B and B2C processes and remove manual data entry tasks that surround order processing and other essential eCommerce tasks such as the synchronisation of products, stock and pricing. It also supports fraud risk assessment (FRA) and will automatically place orders on hold without allocating stock in MS Dynamics NAV if it has been identified as medium or high risk, protecting your business against fraudulent transactions.Download Brochure
Shopify Plus Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Shopify Plus integration scenarios often implemented by BPA Platform for Microsoft Dynamics NAV users include:
- Automated management of customer accounts: Automatically create and update new, existing, and guest customer accounts with billing address and customer details in Dynamics NAV from orders received in Shopify
- Order management automation: Automatically process orders including customer billing/shipping address, chosen delivery method, payment details, quantity, product description etc. from Shopify into Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Automatically upload sales order status from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Shopify Plus
- Automated Fraud Risk Assessment (FRA): Put orders on hold, without allocating stock in Microsoft Dynamics NAV when an order has been flagged as medium or high risk
- Alerts and Notifications: Send advisory notifications to administrator for flagged FRA orders and identify transaction location, check for errors, and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- Automated inventory and price changes: Update your inventory from Microsoft Dynamics NAV and upload price changes to your Shopify Plus store
- Product update automation: Automatically synchronise new and existing products from Dynamics NAV item master catalogue including product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, inventory levels and upload to Shopify
- Additional areas for integration: Courier service, Purchase Order automation, pick list automation, dispatch note creation, multiple Shopify store integration, automated bank reconciliation, Shopify Plus PIM, shipping notifications etc.
Commercial benefits of integrating Microsoft Dynamics NAV with your Shopify Plus store include:
- Reduce product return volumes and associated costs due to data entry errors
- Improve sales order processing times
- Reduce operational costs
- Increase the visibility of critical stock information
- Reduced order to fulfilment times and costs
- Reduce the need to recruit additional resource during peak and seasonal periods
- Streamlined order and stock management processes
"If we had to manually manage the high volume of daily orders, operationally we would need a lot of human interaction. That would cost too much in human resources to handle. It's not just downloading the orders from Shopify Plus to Dynamics NAV, it's pushing the data back as well because we have to fulfil those orders; getting information back from the warehouse. Automating this process with BPA Platform therefore saves us a lot of human intervention."IT Consultant, Slendertone
Slendertone use BPA Platform to integrate Shopify Plus with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Shopify Plus Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration Brochure
Shopify Plus Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration
MS Dynamics NAV Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.