NOTE: This article has been updated and moved to the Codeless Platforms Documentation Portal.
If you are seeing this message and have not been redirected, click: How to Create a Basic Task.
This section shows by example how to build a range of tasks for different purposes.
Notifications & Alerts
- Building a scheduled plain text email alert
- Building a MS SQL Server triggered html email alert
- Building a task which triggers when an email is received
- Building a task which uses a decision step to control the task process flow
- Tasks which write key data to a repository – Internal memory
- Tasks which write key data to a database – External memory
Report & Document Automation
- Building a task that sends a MS Word Document created by using merge fields
- Building a task that sends a Crystal Report by email
- Building a task that sends a MS Reporting Services Report by email
- Building a task that sends a Sage 50/200 Report by email
- Building a task that uploads a file to an FTP server
Workflow & Human Interaction
- Overview of Building Workflow Tasks
- Building a task that allows user input to decide a task outcome – Create Workflow Job
- Building a task that triggers when a Workflow Job is submitted
- Using the web portal myTaskCentre to access workflow jobs
More Advanced Topics