SAP Business One Magento 2 Integration
Are you looking for an SAP Business One Magento 2 integration solution to remove repetitive data entry from employee workloads by automatically synchronising order and stock data between Magento 2 and SAP Business One? Or are you looking to improve order fulfilment times and drive company profit?
Codeless Platforms’ SAP Business One Magento 2 connector provides you with drag and drop tools that enable the mapping of data to Magento 2 objects to deliver read / write access between on-premises and cloud-based business systems.Download Brochure
SAP Business One Magento 2 Integration Features and Benefits
Operations of the Magento 2 connector for SAP Business One include:
- Customer accounts: Automatically update customer account in SAP Business One, such as new, existing and guest accounts from sales orders received from Magento 2.
- Order processing: Automatically download orders from Magento 2 to SAP Business One including: Quantity required, product code and description, customer billing address, customer shipping address, shipping method and payment method.
- Sales order status: Automate the upload of SAP Business One sales order status to Magento 2.
- Accounts Receivable invoices and payments: Automatic creation of incoming AR invoices and payments.
- Inventory: Automatically update inventory from SAP Business One to Magento 2.
- Price Changes: Automate the synchronisation of product price changes made in SAP Business One to Magento 2.
- Product updates: Automate product updates, including product SKUs, product description, tax class, product weight, RRP and stock levels etc.
- Alerting: Automate the checking of errors and dynamically send an internal alert via email or SMS if a sales process fails.
- PIM Magento 2 integration to ensure product catalogue consistency across all systems and sales channels
Custom services and integrations achievable
Codeless Platforms’ Magento 2 connector for SAP Business One can be easily adapted to facilitate integration with any number of systems and applications that are included in your business processes. Some popular process automation scenarios and solutions that can be tailored to provide a 100% fit include:
- Courier integration: Royal Mail, DPD, FedEx, Parcelforce, DHL, Hermes, UPS etc.
- Automate the creation and delivery of pick lists for the warehouse
- PO invoice automation
- Dispatch note creation
- Shipping notifications via email / SMS
- Customer portals for SAP Business One
- Payment Gateway integration: PayPal, Stripe, WorldPay etc.
- Automated bank reconciliation
Commercial benefits of Magento 2 SAP Business One integration
- Streamlined Magento 2 order management processes
- Eradication of repetitive, bi-directional data entry and associated errors
- Improved order to fulfilment times
- Improved employee productivity
- Reduced operational costs
Magento 2 SAP Business One Integration Brochure
SAP Business One Magento 2 Integration
SAP Business One Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.