WooCommerce SAP Business One Integration Solution Overview
Codeless Platforms’ WooCommerce SAP Business One BPA Solution provides you with a pack of preconfigured tasks to automate essential business processes including the downloading and uploading of orders, customer details, stock and pricing between your WooCommerce store and SAP Business One.
Integrating WooCommerce and SAP Business One with BPA Platform removes the hidden costs that surround everyday eCommerce processes by eradicating repetitive employee data entry and associated administration errors.
SAP Business One WooCommerce BPA Solution Modules and Benefits
This easy-to-use, out-of-the-box solution simplifies integration between SAP Business One and WooCommerce to provide you with the ability to quickly and easily synchronise essential order and stock information between the two systems.
Default automated processes in the WooCommerce SAP Business One solution include:
- Automatically create and update new, existing and guest accounts in SAP Business One
- Automated sales order processing from WooCommerce to SAP Business One
- Automatically upload SAP Business One sales order status to WooCommerce
- Automate the creation of incoming AR (accounts receivable) invoices and payments
- Automatically update inventory from SAP Business One to WooCommerce
- Automated upload of price changes made in SAP Business One to WooCommerce
- Automate product updates e.g. product SKU, product description, tax class, weight, retail price, stock quantity
- Automatically check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- Additional Services and Integrations*: Courier integration, PO invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications
*Not included in this standard pack. Contact us for more information.
Benefits of SAP Business One WooCommerce Integration
Common commercial benefits that you can achieve through SAP Business One WooCommerce integration include:
- Removal of repetitive data entry and associated administration errors
- Streamline WooCommerce order management processes
- Decrease order to dispatch times
- Increase the visibility of inventory levels
- Improve productivity and reduce operational costs