Are you looking for a way to automatically transfer expenses from Concur Expense to SAP Business One to improve the management of employee expenses workflow?
Concur Expense SAP Business One Integration Overview
Codeless Platforms’ Concur Expense SAP Business One integration connector provides you with automated expenses straight out of the box, enabling you to improve the employee expense workflow by removing repetitive data entry and human errors.
This dedicated Concur Expense integration solution automatically creates AP invoices or journal vouchers in SAP Business One when an expenses or payment request workflow has completed in SAP Concur (Standard or Professional) expense management, travel and invoice software. This then enables the workflow to be automatically extended from SAP Concur into SAP Business One where the invoice payment process or journal entries can be completed.
Concur Expense SAP Business One Connector Modules and Benefits
Codeless Platforms’ Concur Expense SAP Business One integration solution automates the creation of AP expenses in SAP Business One so that you can streamline expenses workflow processes.
Default automated processes in the Concur Expense SAP Business One solution include:
- Integration with SAP Business One
- Automatically transfer expenses from SAP Concur
- Automate the creation of AP expenses in SAP Business One
- Synchronise cost centre lists e.g. Client, Business Unit, Department, Support Tickets, Project Activities
- Additional customisation and extra tasks available on request (additional fee)
Benefits of Concur Expense SAP Business One Integration
Common commercial benefits that you can achieve through Concur Expense SAP Business One integration include:
- Remove repetitive data entry and human errors
- Increase visibility into company expenditure
- Streamline employee expenses workflow
- Reduce operational costs
- Improve efficiency and profits
Concur Expense Connector for SAP Business One
The Concur Expense Connector uses BPA Platform to automatically transfer expenses from SAP Concur (Standard or Professional) to SAP Business One.