WooCommerce SAP Integration
Are you looking for a WooCommerce SAP integration solution to remove costly order management and fulfilment processes from employee workloads? Or are you looking to improve the consistency of products, stock and pricing accross your business systems?
Codeless Platforms' WooCommerce SAP Integration solution provides proven, drag and drop tools to create standard and complex synchronisations with WooCommerce and your SAP business system. It automatically reads and writes data to and from WooCommerce and your other cloud-based or on-premises business systems to remove repetitive order management workflows from employee tasks and improve product, stock and pricing consistency across all of your business applications and marketplaces.
BPA Platform is an SAP Certified integration solution to provide seamless integration on either an MS SQL or SAP HANA database. BPA Platforms’ iPaaS functionality enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other.
WooCommerce SAP integration Scenarios and Benefits
How does SAP integrate with WooCommerce?
The WooCommerce Connector for SAP allows communication between BPA Platform and WooCommerce. All communication uses XML. You use the Integration tool to map BPA Platform data to WooCommerce objects and operations. Operations such as, ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as, Product, Customer and Order.
You can use WooCommerce integration to provide an indirect link between systems that do not typically synchronise data with each other, such as synchronising contacts from a CRM platform as WooCommerce customers, importing WooCommerce sales orders into SAP, or even to provide reports containing data from both systems.
Architecture example: WooCommerce integration scenario example using BPA Platform, WooCommerce and SAP Business One
Common WooCommerce integration scenarios include:
- Works with WooCommerce SAP Business One or SAP Business ByDesign
- Automatic downloading of WooCommerce orders into SAP
- Automatic transfer of online payment details and transaction IDs to SAP
- Automated transfer of order status, stock levels and images from SAP to WooCommerce
- Automatic monitoring and reporting of important stock level data
- Automatic, rules-based placement of an order with a selected courier service
- Synchronisation of customer data between WooCommerce and SAP
- The automatic distribution of WooCommerce or offline orders to product fulfilment partner (Drop Shipping)
- Centralised WooCommerce PIM integration solution for complete control of your product catalogue
Common commercial benefits achieved by integrating WooCommerce with SAP business systems include:
- Eradication of repetitive data entry and associated human errors
- Significant decrease in order to dispatch times
- Reduced operational costs and the requirement to recruit temporary seasonal employees
- Increased visibility of data held in WooCommerce to assist decision making
Frequently Asked Questions
WooCommerce SAP Business One Integration Brochure
WooCommerce SAP Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.