Shopware SAP Integration
Are you looking for a Shopware SAP integration solution to automate your order management processes and improve the consistency of products, stock, and pricing between systems? Or are you looking to reduce manual processing errors and improve operational costs?
Codeless Platforms’ Shopware SAP integration connector provides both B2B and B2C Shopware users with the ability to integrate Shopware with SAP systems. It automates repetitive, manual order processing tasks, including orders, customer information and updating products, stock and pricing, to eradicate manual data entry tasks between multiple systems and eCommerce marketplaces.
Shopware SAP Integration Features and BenefitsThe Shopware Connector for SAP enables you to map data to Shopware API objects and operations. Operations, such as ADD, UPDATE, GET and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, including Order, Customer and Product.
SAP Shopware Integration Capabilities:
- Shopware SAP integration with SAP Business One SQL, SAP Business One HANA, SAP Business One Cloud, SAP Business One Service Layer (SL), SAP Business ByDesign.
- Manage Customer Accounts: Automatically create and update new and existing customer accounts (details, billing/shipping address) in SAP systems.
- Order Management: Automatically process Shopware orders to SAP systems, including customer billing/shipping details, delivery method, payment method, quantity ordered, product code/description.
- Upload SAP order status to Shopware: Automatically update Shopware with sales order status updates made in SAP systems.
- Create incoming AR Invoices and Payments: Automatically create an Accounts Receivable invoice etc.
- Inventory and Pricing: Automatically update inventory from SAP systems and upload price changes to Shopware.
- Product Updates: Automatically update product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price and available inventory levels between SAP systems and Shopware.
- Additional Services and Integrations: Identify transactions, check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails, PO invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications, support for multiple Shopware stores, support for a host of B2B scenarios.
Shopware integration with SAP benefits:
- Streamline Shopware order management processes
- Increase the visibility of inventory levels between systems and departments
- Remove repetitive data entry tasks and associated administration errors
- Reduce order to dispatch times
Shopware SAP Integration Brochure
Shopware SAP Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.