Salesforce SAP Integration
Are you looking for an easy-to-use Salesforce SAP integration connector to automatically synchronise Salesforce data with your SAP business software? Or are you looking to improve employee performance and drive company revenue?
Codeless Platforms’ drag and drop Salesforce SAP Connector provides you with a simple, straightforward way of reading and updating Salesforce and SAP to reduce costs, remove data entry errors, increase employee productivity and improve company performance.Download Brochure
Salesforce SAP Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common SAP and Salesforce integration scenarios that our customers implement include:
- Salesforce integration with SAP Business One, SAP HANA, SAP OnDemand
- Automatic updating of SAP when a new customer is entered in Salesforce
- Event-driven synchronisation of customer status between SAP and Salesforce e.g. customer placed on hold in SAP due to financial status
- Automated synchronisation of customer information
- Automatic creation and distribution of Sales invoices in SAP when a sales opportunity is won in Salesforce
- Synchronisation of customer purchase history to facilitate cross/upsell opportunities
- Automatic synchronisation of stock availability and product lists between SAP and Salesforce
- Inclusion of non-Salesforce or SAP users within workflow processes
Commercial benefits gained with our Salesforce SAP Connector include:
- Removal of repetitive bi-directional data entry tasks
- Reduced administration errors
- Improved employee productivity
- Reduced operational costs
- Increased visibility of critical business information from SAP and Salesforce
- Reduced company exposure to financial risk
Salesforce SAP Business One Integration Brochure
Salesforce SAP Integration
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.