WooCommerce SAP Business One Integration
Are you looking for a WooCommerce SAP Business One integration solution to remove costly WooCommerce order management processes? Or are you looking to improve the consistency of products, stock and pricing throughout the business?
Codeless Platforms’ WooCommerce SAP Business One integration solution provides both B2B and B2C organisations with the ability to quickly and easily integrate WooCommerce with SAP Business One to streamline repetitive and costly eCommerce order management tasks such as processing sales orders, transferring customer information and updating products, stock and pricing.
It provides additional WooCommerce alerts to keep you informed if a sales process fails with the added ability to incorporate WooCommerce product stock alerts and out of stock notifications from business rules to ensure that stock levels are consistent across all business systems. Each automated process is unique to the way your business operates, providing you with a 100% fit every time.
BPA Platform is an SAP Certified integration solution to provide seamless SAP Business One integration on either an MS SQL or SAP HANA database. BPA Platforms’ iPaaS functionality enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability regardless of where your data is held.
WooCommerce SAP Business One Integration Scenarios and Benefits
The WooCommerce Connector for SAP Business One allows communication between BPA Platform and WooCommerce. All communication uses XML. You use the Integration tool to map BPA Platform data to WooCommerce objects and operations. Operations such as, ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as, Product, Customer and Order.
You can use WooCommerce SAP Business One integration to provide an indirect link between systems that do not typically synchronise data with each other, such as synchronising contacts from a CRM platform as WooCommerce customers, importing WooCommerce sales orders into SAP Business One, or even to provide reports containing data from both systems.
Image: WooCommerce SAP Business One integration scenario example using BPA Platform, WooCommerce and SAP Business One
Common SAP Business One WooCommerce integration scenarios that our customers implement when using BPA Platform
- Automate the creation and updating of new, existing and guest accounts in SAP Business One
- Automate sales order processing from WooCommerce to SAP Business One including customer billing/shipping details, delivery method, payment method, quantity ordered, product code/description
- Automatic upload of SAP Business One sales order status to WooCommerce
- Automatically create incoming Accounts Receivable (AR) invoices and payments
- Automatic update of price changes made in SAP Business One to WooCommerce
- Automatically update products including product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, available inventory levels
- Automatically update inventory from SAP Business One to WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Alerts via email / SMS e.g. automatically check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails, WooCommerce product stock alerts, re-order point notifications, shipping notifications etc.
- WooCommerce courier integration e.g. DPD, DHL, UPS, Parcelforce, FedEx, Parcelforce, Royal Mail, Shipstation etc.
- Option to add a PIM for WooCommerce
Common commercial benefits achieved by using BPA Platform' WooCommerce SAP Business One integration solution include:
- Streamlined and efficient WooCommerce order process
- Decreased order to fulfilment times and costs
- Reduced administration errors
- Improved operational costs and reduced need to recruit additional resource during peak periods
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Improved visibility of critical eCommerce information e.g. stock levels, sales etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
WooCommerce SAP Business One Integration Brochure
WooCommerce SAP Business One Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.