ServiceNow SAP Integration
Are you looking for a ServiceNow SAP integration solution to integrate ServiceNow with on-premises or cloud-based SAP systems, such as SAP Business One or SAP Business ByDesign? Or are you looking to automate the synchronisation of data to reduce repetitive administration and drive company revenue?
Codeless Platforms’ ServiceNow SAP integration solution provides you with the ability to seamlessly integrate SAP and ServiceNow so that you can reduce costs, increase employee productivity and drive company revenue. BPA Platform provides a secure ServiceNow integration solution to automate the management of your company data to transform your organisation into an agile, high-performing operation.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud SaaS applications to talk to each other to facilitate integration and business process automation capability.Download Brochure
ServiceNow SAP Integration Scenarios and Benefits
SAP integration with ServiceNow takes the complexity out of business process automation. With BPA Platform, organisations can add an unrivalled level of agility to their operations. As business processes change, automated processes can be adapted or completely rewritten to meet new conditions.
Depending on what you want to achieve, most processes you define are achieved in a 100% 'code-free' experience. You automate an employee process by dragging and dropping icons onto a canvas and linking them together in a process flow. The correlation of these tools replicates the physical employee process to your exact business rules.
Common SAP integration with ServiceNow Scenarios
- ServiceNow SAP integration, e.g. SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, SAP Ariba
- Automatically add or update new or existing customer records in SAP on a new record in ServiceNow including name, billing/shipping address, telephone, customer ID, order details etc.
- Add a record in ServiceNow on new or existing business partner or supplier in SAP
- Automatically add a record in ServiceNow from new or updated product/master catalogue in SAP
- Automatically add or update customer records in SAP when a record has been updated in ServiceNow e.g. contact information, sales order history
- Update records in ServiceNow against a new or updated business partner or supplier in SAP
- Automatically add records in ServiceNow when an Invoice has been created in SAP
- Dynamically update records in ServiceNow when a product or catalogue has been added or updated in SAP
- Automate the creation of sales orders and update the relevant customer record in SAP
- Automatically create and synchronise service tickets between SAP and ServiceNow
- Dynamically profile customers through purchase history and interests to aid marketing messaging
- Automate the synchronisation of sales orders and quotes between ServiceNow and your SAP system and allocate to the relevant employee for review, approval, processing, or fulfilment
- Automatically pull invoices from SAP and push to ServiceNow to allow customers to access and pay invoices online
- Dynamically format and transform customer shipping details and update other systems, e.g. eCommerce website
- Automate the synchronisation of inventory and stock numbers between ServiceNow and SAP
- Include ServiceNow users in workflow processes that start outside of ServiceNow, e.g. account placed on hold within SAP
Commercial benefits often achieved through SAP ServiceNow integration with BPA Platform include:
- Reduced development time and costs through drag-and-drop integration and process automation tools
- Enforced compliance procedures
- Increased company and employee productivity
- Improved visibility of data and information
- Eradication of data entry errors and associated costs
- Ability to scale operations without additional employee overheads
Frequently Asked Questions
ServiceNow SAP Integration Brochure
ServiceNow SAP Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.