Magento SAP Business One Integration
Do you need a Magento SAP Business One integration solution to remove repetitive, error prone and costly eCommerce data entry activities from employee workloads to significantly reduce Magento order management times? Or are you looking to ensure that products, pricing and stock are all consistent in Magento and SAP Business One?
Codeless Platforms' Magento SAP Business One integration connector provides both B2B and B2C organisations with the ability to automate essential eCommerce processes including the downloading and uploading of customer details, sales orders, products, stock and pricing. It provides additional Magento alerts to keep you informed if a sales process fails with the added ability to incorporate Magento out of stock notifications, product alerts and re-order points from business rules to ensure that stock levels are consistent across all business systems.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability. The Magento integration solution for SAP Business One is compatible with both Magento and Magento 2.
Magento SAP Business One Integration Scenarios and Benefits
The Magento connector tool for SAP Business One integration is simply installed alongside our BPA Platform which can connect to most data sources via ODBC, OLEDB, Web Services or an extensive range of supported 3rd party APIs through connectors. The Magento SAP Business One integration connector automatically reads and writes data to and from your Magento eCommerce platform using BPA Platform to map data to Magento API objects and operations such as Add, Get, Update, and Delete for a variety of business operations such as Product, Customer and Order.
Image: eCommerce process example with BPA Platform, Magento and SAP Business One
Typical Magento SAP Business One integration scenarios that our customers implement using BPA Platform:
- Automatic transfer of Magento sales orders into SAP Business One including new, existing and guest accounts from sales orders received from Magento
- Automated product updates e.g. product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, stock levels
- The placement of Magento sales orders with your preferred parcel service e.g. UPS, DPD, Parcelforce, DHL, Hermes, FedEx etc.
- Automatic transfer of online payment details and transaction IDs to SAP Business One
- Automatically update Magento with a 'complete' or 'shipped' status when an invoice or delivery has been created
- Automatic creation and distribution of PO requisitions when an Magento order depletes stock levels below agreed levels
- Trigger-based creation and distribution of real-time business alerts (email/SMS) e.g. when specialist products are ordered, automatically check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- Automatic communication of Magento or offline orders to product fulfilment partners (drop shipping)
- Magento PIM integration to ensure product catalogue consistency across all systems and sales channels
Commercial benefits achieved through Codeless Platforms' Magento SAP Business One integration solution include:
- Significantly reduced fulfilment times
- Greater product line profitability
- Enhanced customer communications
- Eradication of order processing errors
- Improved operational costs
- Increased customer satisfaction
"By using Codeless Platforms’ BPA Platform, we have made significant time savings in the business, most notably in the warehouse where five hours per day have been saved."Managing Director, Polymax Ltd
Polymax Ltd use BPA Platform to integrate Magento, SAP Business One and its courier services
Frequently Asked Questions
Magento SAP Business One Integration Brochure
Magento SAP Business One Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.