Web-Based CRM Software
Are you looking for easy-to-use web-based CRM software that improves the management of customers, suppliers or trading partners? Or are you looking for a mobile-ready CRM platform that is designed around the way your business works?
Codeless Platforms’ CRM ensures you have an online CRM solution that works the way you do, not the other way around. From day one our web-based CRM software provides you with all the tools you need to have a complete end-to-end business solution.
Web-Based CRM Software designed with you in mind
Codeless Platforms CRM Features
Cloud-based CRM software should be designed around your business, not the other way around. Codeless Platforms CRM comes with the ‘must haves’ but you are free to add the functionality you need through an easy-to-use drag and drop interface.
Use the Microsoft Outlook Plugin to record emails quickly and easily to Codeless Platforms CRM, synchronise company registration details and contacts direct from Companies House or easily manage opportunities, sales orders and quotes when out on the road. Why should you have to compromise and not have web-based CRM software that’s a 100% fit?
Accounts, Contact Management and Opportunities
- Manage Accounts, Divisions, Contacts (B2B) and Consumers (B2C)
- Multiple email addresses per Account, Division, Contact or Consumer
- See all related information e.g. Meetings, Tasks, History, Opportunities, etc
- Manage opportunities including initial enquiry, source of sales lead, probability of sale, and run quotes
- View on Google Maps
Accounts and Contact Management in Codeless Platforms CRM
Contacts and Consumer Portal
- Registration and account management capability for Contacts and Consumers
- Automatically link registrations to Contacts on an email address match
- Domain matching and recommendations to link registration to Contacts
- Easily build functionality to access related data and create/modify relevant information from the portal
Activities and History Management
- Maintain a detailed history of interactions with your customers
- Manage Events, Tasks and History/Notes
- Associate them to other modules installed in the CRM system
- View these in the calendar
- Create follow-up Events and Tasks based on completed items (History)
- Pop-up reminder for overdue and upcoming Meetings and Tasks
Activities and History Management in Codeless Platforms CRM
Quotations, Sales Orders and Invoices
- Send new quotes as well as manage and monitor existing quotes
- Establish customer discount levels, quantities and tiered pricing rules
- View stock availability and include low level stock notifications
- Create sales orders from accepted quotes and include order numbers, shipping methods and payment information etc.
- Automatically generate an email order acknowledgement or tailor the requirements
- Automate the creation and delivery of the sales order in PDF or HTML format
- Use BPA Platform to integrate your accounting or ERP system with your Codeless Platforms CRM solution
- Synchronise invoice numbers between systems
- Automatically create and distribute invoices
New Sales Order in Codeless Platforms CRM
- Maintain attachments across the system
- Associate attachments to other modules installed in the CRM system
Microsoft Exchange Integration
Web-based CRM software in your Microsoft Outlook Inbox
Your employees spend the majority of their day in Microsoft Outlook so why not give them the tools that makes their life easier?
Our CRM in Outlook plugin places Codeless Platforms CRM in your Outlook inbox making it even easier to update customer details quickly and easily and apply follow up actions for the customer account including email, phone, meetings or tasks.
- Access Customer, Supplier or Trading partner data in your inbox
- Add and edit notes
- Include attachments and assign the email to related data including activities, opportunities, history, support ticket or campaign
- Quickly add new contacts and their details to Codeless Platforms CRM within a few clicks
Commercial benefits of using our cloud based CRM software include:
- Include Codeless Platforms CRM users in workflow decisions that start outside of the system e.g. Account placed on hold within your ERP system through CRM integration using BPA Platform
- Remove administration from assigning sales leads and tasks to the most relevant sales person
- Ability to dynamically monitor lead tracking activity and automatically schedule follow-up activities
- Remove repetitive bi-directional data entry
- Increased visibility of customer information in real-time regardless of location
- Streamlined business processes
- Flexibility to add and remove functionality and users as and when your business needs it