UPS Sage 50 Integration
Are you looking for a market proven UPS Sage 50 integration solution to streamline your order fulfilment processes?
Codeless Platforms provides organisations with a powerful UPS Sage 50 integration solution to quickly and simply automate repetitive, employee processes associated with eCommerce order management and fulfilment.Download Brochure
UPS Sage 50 Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common UPS integration scenarios that you can achieve by synchronising UPS with Sage 50 include:
- Synchronised orders from Sage 50 and automatically placing them with UPS for delivery
- Accumulated data such as tracking numbers and delivery notifications from your courier(s), automatic placement of this information into Sage 50 and sending to the customer via a preferred contact method
- Dynamic identification of orders in need of fulfilment and selection of the most suitable courier based upon your chosen factors
Commercial benefits that our customers achieve through UPS Sage 50 integration include:
- Improvements to employee productivity
- Removal of manual data entry errors
- Times reduced from receiving an order to dispatching
- Reduced costs from order-to-fulfilment
- Scale your business up without the additional cost of increasing your workforce to cope with an increase in transactions
Do you use multiple courier service providers? Codeless Platforms' BPA Platform can be used to integrate Sage 50 with other international and local courier services.
UPS Sage 50 Integration Brochure
UPS Sage 50 Integration
Sage 50 Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.