eBay Sage 50 Integration
Are you searching for a market-proven and affordable eBay Sage 50 integration solution to synchronise eBay data with Sage 50 and your preferred courier service provider?
Codeless Platforms' eBay Integration solution provides companies of any size with drag-and-drop tools to synchronise eBay data with Sage 50 to remove repetitive, error-prone data entry surrounding order management processes and reduce operational costs.Download Brochure
eBay Sage 50 Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common automated processes requested by companies integrating Sage 50 with the eBay API include:
- Automatic download of orders taken
- Automatic download of shipping details
- The automatic download of customer feedback
- Automatic download of payment details
- Synchronisation of eBay with Sage 50 and other on-premises or cloud-based applications
- Automatic upload of product description and images
- Automatic upload of item prices
- Automated upload of shipping method details
- Automatic upload of colour, variety and stock availability
- Automatic upload of listing type (buy now, auction, classified ad)
Common commercial advantages of eBay API integration with Sage 50 include:
- Ability to process a higher volume of sales without increasing company headcounts
- Reduced operational costs
- Ability to significantly reduce order fulfilment times
- Removed repetitive data entry
eBay Sage 50 Integration Brochure
eBay Sage 50 Integration
Sage 50 Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.